Euros 2020 (2 Viewers)

Fun game. Never been a fan of Spain, so it was cool that Poland made it through with a draw! Solid job from them, and honestly pretty awful from Spain. I'll laugh if they don't make it through from the group stage with that easy group.

Spain (usually) but this team are so boring to watch
I know, I know, that's why Catalans want to become independents...
What’s the point of having 70% possession when you do nothing with it?
Because the other team only is able to draw with his 30%, otherwise, they win for sure ;)
Fun game. Never been a fan of Spain, so it was cool that Poland made it through with a draw! Solid job from them, and honestly pretty awful from Spain. I'll laugh if they don't make it through from the group stage with that easy group.
The same answers that in the first point...

you know your offense is banging the hell out the opponents defense when you get their defense to score not once but twice for your team...... Hey diaz can you take care of this for me, yo Guerreiro do me solid .... thanks guys your aces :tup::tup:

I may be wrong here which i will say up front i believe i am, but wasnt Ronaldo off sides on his only score

only if they gave messi as many lucky breaks

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/man...y-as-italy-boss-predicts-very-difficult-match

1624155237215.png

I may be wrong here which i will say up front i believe i am, but wasnt Ronaldo off sides on his only score

only if they gave messi as many lucky breaks
No mate. He was a couple of yards onside when the ball was cut back to him for a tap in.

He’s offside for the initial pass to Jota but isn’t interfering with play so that doesn’t count.

He is behind the ball when he gets the pass, so no. Had he been in front it would have been offside.

He’s offside for the initial pass to Jota but isn’t interfering with play so that doesn’t count
Yup.

Had it been several years ago (can't remember when, but maybe 10 years?) it would have been offside as he is part of the attack. They made the rule less strict so you can only be off side if you get the ball or actively interfere in some way.

Speaking of which, why aren't they calling off side right away? Why are they waiting sometimes up to 10 seconds? Are they waiting for someone checking in the VAR room to notify them in their earpiece?

He is behind the ball when he gets the pass, so no. Had he been in front it would have been offside.

Yup.

Had it been several years ago (can't remember when, but maybe 10 years?) it would have been offside as he is part of the attack. They made the rule less strict so you can only be off side if you get the ball or actively interfere in some way.

Speaking of which, why aren't they calling off side right away? Why are they waiting sometimes up to 10 seconds? Are they waiting for someone checking in the VAR room to notify them in their earpiece?

If they are uncertain whether or not it's offside, they hold the flag down untill the attack has played out, in case the attack turns into a goal.

To avoid wrongly canceling an attack that could potentially turn into a goal.

Last edited:
Think this Italian side will be a step too far for us today, but happy to be proven wrong.

We are through, and that's all that matters now! Bale really should have equalised; had more than enough time to bring it down and place it!
That’s the main thing. We’ll be 1-0 up against Croatia and score a 93rd minute OG :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

the italian game was exactly as expected rest the front starters play low key try not to earn any yellow. exercise the bench to keep them ready. This game was played for the round 16 match. i think the key concept was just dont loose

Sounds about par for the course, eh @BonScot ?

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/we-hate-scots-chant-results-20857450

Men from both sides can be seen throwing punches and drinks at each other with one football fan being shoved up against a taxi and another falling to the ground.

A man wearing a kilt can be seen trying to break up the fight and shouting “hawl that’s enough.”

At least 20,000 Scots travelled to the English capital for Friday’s game with Group D rivals, England at Wembley.

Fans were spotted partying at the William Shakespeare fountain in Leicester Square with one Scot even appearing to bring a sun lounger into the tourist attraction.

Another Scot can be seen splashing around while onlookers are understood to be pouring in bottles of washing-up liquid to create a fountain of foam effect.

Billy Gilmour just tested positive for Covid and is out of tomorrow’s game (and the rest of the tournament if we qualify).
Waiting to see who else has to isolate.

There’s a realistic possibility that I could be asked to play :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: John McGinn and Andy Robertson also out of tomorrow’s game. FFS!! :mad:

Last edited:
Mixed reports. Looks like it’s just Gilmour out of tomorrow’s game.
Dirty Scottish tactics! Mount and Chilwell are now isolating as a precaution for 10 days. Go figure. Maybe they were all in the shower together after the game?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Dirty Scottish tactics! Mount and Chilwell are now isolating as a precaution for 10 days. Go figure. Maybe they were all in the shower together after the game?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
They never got anywhere near Gilmour so don’t know how they could have caught it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Sweden are through!! :) Who knows if it will be as their group's nr 1, 2, or 3, but they're through!!

Sad to see Finland lose. In hockey I don't really care if they win or lose, but in soccer I cheer for them since they're like our little brother who is just learning how to walk :)

200 (1).gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom