Wanted ESPT STT Set: Offering $8/Chip PLUS a One Of A Kind Lifetime CPC Sample Pass (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Per the title.

I was initially pursuing this venture privately but inadvertently tipped my hand in another thread. It's out there now, so may as well make it official. I won't waste your time if you have ESPT chips but won't sell after reading the next sentence, so I'll get this out there now. I have no interest in paying $9+ per chip or whatever the recent going rates are. I simply cannot afford that. No worries if you want to stop reading at this point.

What I can offer, however, is something that may be interesting to a potential seller that finds value in collecting CPC samples or sample sets overall, for that matter. I am willing to offer a full sample set of every single one of my CPC sets, past, present, or future, plus a pair of cut cards and a dealer button with the same theme, all on me. I have the Jack's Card Room 44mm A-molds already made. I have a B-mold tournament set order hopefully coming out very soon, of which the sample set will contain eight, maybe nine chips. I have an MD-50 mold cash set in the queue for next run. I am also working on a MD-50 mold tournament set with the same theme as the cash set, plus a large crown cash set with what I would call "Vegas" colors, and finally, a hotstamp cash set with the same theme as the B-mold tournament set on the same mold. I plan on placing the orders for these within the next two years. Plus, whatever tickles my fancy throughout the coming years. I'm in my 30's and have many, many good years of this hobby ahead of me. To summarize/TLDR, anyone selling a playable STT breakdown of ESPT chips to me will get sample sets, cut cards, and dealer buttons for all of my CPC sets, as long as they get made and as long as I'm breathing and walking this earth. A minimum of five sets, possibly more. I don't plan on offering samples publicly for any of my sets, ever. This is a one of a kind offer I'm putting out there.

I'm prepared to offer the above, plus $8 per chip for a good single table tournament breakdown. For any set that includes a playable amount of T5000 and T25000 chips as outlined below, one may be able to twist my arm to go $8.50 per chip for the entire set. But that's the absolute, full stop, highest that I can go. Ideally, I'd be looking for the following breakdown:

T25 x 120
T100 x 120
T500 x 60
T1000 x 100-140
T5000 x 60-80
T25000 x 20

The T5000's and T25000's, while not totally necessary, would be great, though I know these are the most expensive and coveted chips in the set aside from the T5's. I'd be ok with a 120/120/60/100 breakdown from T25 through T1000 to start out and can always acquire the extra barrels of T1000, T5000, and T25000 later on.

If you've gotten this far and you're able to help out, send me a PM and we can chat, and I may even give you a behind the scenes look at what's in the works in terms of the CPC sets!

Joe

P.S. pRon below taken from @k9dr . I will remove if not ok sir, just let me know.

IMG_0925.jpg

Last edited:
Surely there are some good chip Samaritan’s out there who don’t want to milk an ESPT sale. Help this guy get this beautiful set!!!!

I should add that the samples made available for my sets are going to be very limited in quantity. Mostly to local PCF'ers that ask for them and a select couple of others. I'll probably only release about 10 samples per set. Not every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Jane will be able to get them.

Any help or any potential leads, even if you don't have any chips to sell yourself are much appreciated, thanks all!

Should strike a chord with those nutty samples collectors that want to be one of x amount.

I’m gonna dig and I’m gonna dig hard just because I feel fueled to do so now, especially to make a point and grab them for a fair price. Obviously the majority would be for you. I only want some leftovers if there are any available. Doesn’t bother me if there aren’t any.

Should strike a chord with those nutty samples collectors that want to be one of x amount.

I’m gonna dig and I’m gonna dig hard just because I feel fueled to do so now, especially to make a point and grab them for a fair price. Obviously the majority would be for you. I only want some leftovers if there are any available. Doesn’t bother me if there aren’t any.
I appreciate any assistance you'd be able to provide. If I ever host a multi table tournament, I have other sets that can accommodate two tables' worth of players. Mostly, though, I play tournaments with 6-8 players at the most. A 400 chip set would be more than enough to cover this. I'm not going to get greedy. If either of us get an offer for a larger lot, I'd appreciate keeping each other in mind, I think we can make something work if we're in that situation!

I appreciate any assistance you'd be able to provide. If I ever host a multi table tournament, I have other sets that can accommodate two tables' worth of players. Mostly, though, I play tournaments with 6-8 players at the most. A 400 chip set would be more than enough to cover this. I'm not going to get greedy. If either of us get an offer for a larger lot, I'd appreciate keeping each other in mind, I think we can make something work if we're in that situation!

More than happy to give it my best shot. Hoping for the the best.

I should add that the samples made available for my sets are going to be very limited in quantity. Mostly to local PCF'ers that ask for them and a select couple of others. I'll probably only release about 10 samples per set. Not every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Jane will be able to get them.

Any help or any potential leads, even if you don't have any chips to sell yourself are much appreciated, thanks all!

maybe posting proofs of the sets already produced and those in the queue would entice?

I probably shouldn't bump this because these chips are red hot right now, but never know, right?

Who has these and needs bankroll for Meet in the suite or DID?

Man I hope you find them Joe!! AND can confirm those 44mm customs are amazing in person!! Was awesome getting a chance to play them brother!
Thank you for the kind words on both accounts brother. It's going to take some luck to find these. I'm happy you and everyone else liked playing with the 44mm's. I wasn't sure I Iiked the feel of them initially, but with the second time I've gotten them into play, they're quickly becoming a crowd favorite and one of my personal favorites as well.

OP updated. Willing to go to $8/chip, maybe $8.50 per chip for a playable set.

I know that there are lots of these out there in mint condition that have not yet been felted, and those in huge sets that are not likely to ever see felt. These would be going to a loving and admiring home and would be put into play and loved well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom