Cancelled ES $20 (single barrel) for Empress Joliet $5 Secondary (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has these?!? I just finished trying to trade with Paul. I didn't specifically ask for the Empress $5s.

He used too.. :unsure:
1609950249749.png

1609950232785.png

1609949924558.png

All love but This always baffles me. These trade only threads are all screaming douchy to the max these days. Makes me LOL. Wish u all the luck but NEVER forget cash is king. Sorry not sorry, everything is not always a red paper clip.

=)
Posts like these baffles me. How is it douchy exactly? And how is your post different from thread crapping about the price in a sales thread? There’s a trade prefix option so there will be trade threads, like it or not.

GLWT @Jeevansluck , that’s a set that deserves getting completed.

Bump!

Sorry chip collector's, I simply won't sell these. If I don't succeed here,.......No intention to sell.

Just my opinion. This is misleading, greedy, frustrating and a lie.

Hmmn
Not douchy? Well let’s see Ill give u one million bucks for the picture!

(I’d have the PayPal in my dm
So fast your head would spin)

Good luck with the trade!!!!! Hopefully this builds bumps And fires BIG enough to get your dream set. Those look amazing. Tks for showing us.

Posts like these baffles me. How is it douchy exactly? And how is your post different from thread crapping about the price in a sales thread? There’s a trade prefix option so there will be trade threads, like it or not.

GLWT @Jeevansluck , that’s a set that deserves getting completed.

He sells pictured chips for big money. (Rather then say NO sale no way ever and BUMP BUMP BUMP)

now he Offers owner of new desired chips PayPal (instead of HSI 100 and stuff new owner does not desire). You see everyone LOVES PayPal. I can send u an invoice if u need more of my time and help. Jk ya

All love

Hope that helps.

Also he said the HSI are worth $400.

Lol

Dibs.

@SpaceMonkey420

I get it.

You don't like me. All good.

You don't like my trade thread, all good. Your entitled right.

Can you stop with the incessant whining? I get that you don't like my trade or my chipping. I do.

I just don't care.

He sells pictured chips for big money. (Rather then say NO sale no way ever and BUMP BUMP BUMP)

now he Offers owner of new desired chips PayPal (instead of HSI 100 and stuff new owner does not desire). You see everyone LOVES PayPal. I can send u an invoice if u need more of my time and help. Jk ya

All love

Hope that helps.

Also he said the HSI are worth $400.

Lol

Dibs.
Wat

Posts like these baffles me. How is it douchy exactly?
Answer: Having a trade only thread is not douchy. It may just be gnawing at @SpaceMonkey420 that his "cash is king" mantra isn't working on @Jeevansluck.

And how is your post different from thread crapping about the price in a sales thread?
Answer: It is thread crapping, and it would probably be edited out by the mods if requested, but I'm guessing no one has asked because these silly comments are too ridiculous to be given any real weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom