Cancelled ES $20 (single barrel) for Empress Joliet $5 Secondary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I have these for trade. . .
20201228_163730.jpg

They are dam near mint I'd say.

My target chip is Empress Joliet $5 Secondary. I am seeking ONLY excellent condition or better. If they don't exist, then they don't. I have 240 of them, so they must be out there somewhere.
IMG_20200523_205703_01 (1).jpg
IMG_20200523_205227_01 (1).jpg

If you fancy my $20s, you tell me what your chips are worth to you, and let's see if we can make a deal.:)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Id say there are more out there. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.
Yah those were sold LONG ago, It seems like alot of those sets arent on PCF
I came across one, all used, but he just had them in the closet. Probably lots more like
that out there in storage lockers or the basement closet after the poker boom died

Like the other set I know with all mint he doesnt ever talk about that he has it. Forever
display set and its really nice.

He has been looking hard for ES $20s and was just trying to add someone to your team to search with you.
Thanks bro! Really cool of ya!

Roger and I had a possible trade, but the shipping to Switzerland, is nothing short of outrageous. Some of the highest rates I've seen for a single barrel. Just couldn't pull the trigger...

*cough* "I'm in CHIP REHAB. It's not my first time. I have serious issues. Don't offer me stuff like cool DBs or Cut cards. Chips are out of the question. PLEASE don't feed or provoke my sickness. *cough*

:LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

I'm a real sad case. Probably time to modify that a bit . . .

Bump!

Sorry chip collector's, I simply won't sell these. If I don't succeed here, I'll just continue on with trade bait in hand. No intention to sell.

Thanks for all the interest and messages. I want to help, but also want to help myself out. The cash does me no good.

I know these are out there. The seller I got my 3 racks from, for example, sold 8 such racks. The user Spazhead sold a rack of these about a year ago. There are a few other scattered sales.

I'd lean more towards the idea that sellers just aren't willing to deal. That is all good! I wouldn't even consider selling what I have either, so I get it

Still looking...

Bumping this hopeless trade offer right into 2021!

Offering cash too, PM me and dig into my wallet...never know the depths of my lunacy

Why do you continually feel the need to dangle those ES $20s in front of my face and then ask for stuff that a relative noob would never have as trade fodder?! Where's that damn ignore button! :p :LOL: :laugh: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

GLWSearch Nav!
All love but This always baffles me. These trade only threads are all screaming douchy to the max these days. Makes me LOL. Wish u all the luck but NEVER forget cash is king. Sorry not sorry, everything is not always a red paper clip.

=)

All love but This always baffles me. These trade only threads are all screaming douchy to the max these days. Makes me LOL. Wish u all the luck but NEVER forget cash is king. Sorry not sorry, everything is not always a red paper clip.

=)
I don't need your stupid comments in this thread..

I dont see the point of your post other than to call me "douchy"

Take your shit and get out and stay out.

I don't need your stupid comments in this thread..

I dont see the point of your post other than to call me "douchy"

Take your shit and get out and stay out.
I have no idea who u are. Not calling u douchy at all. Not my intention. Take it at as u will. Cash is king and I offered up what everyone else is saying to me in private messages and in phone conversations. Take it or leave it. I wish u the best. I would love the hsi at $4 a chip. Sorry don’t have the others. Ask wind walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom