Cancelled EPST Sample Set including alternate T100 or EPST Alternate / Secondary T100 (Single) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Since I couldn't edit the title of my previous wanted thread I thought it best to start another one to make my search more targeted.

I'm looking to complete my NAGB sample sets and join the ranks amongst all other seasoned PCFers and need the EPST alternate T100 single set to finish it off. Im also open to purchasing an entire EPST sample set that includes the alternate T100 if required.

I'm also looking for a complete Pacific Star sample set and the secondary BTP $25 chip but I have separate threads for them.

- Pacific Star Sample Set

- BTP Cash $25 Secondary (single)

I have a US shipping address if that helps and can literally sweeten the deal by throwing in a few packets of your choice of the World's Best Gummies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
For the people that will eventually ask for pr0n, its the one on the left.

ESPT Alternate T100.jpg

Pic is not mine. I have cropped it from a complete photo from a previous sale. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aurora-star-empress-star-sample-sets.53433/.

Just FYI, I was a bit confused until I opened the thread and looked. You have EPST in the header. These are ESST. Most people are likely smarter than me, but I wasn't sure what you were looking for until I saw the pictures.

Good Luck!!
cheers. fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom