Found ESST T100 V2 - 1 lonely chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steppenwolf

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I just need this 1 lonely chip to finish my otherwise complete boat chip sample set. Need T100 v2 with turquoise spots. Please!
unnamed.jpg
3EF0CCBF-92A5-4DFD-9821-3EF85DF86553.jpeg.jpg

@Saoliver I have a fairly novel (ehem @navels if you will) idea for both of us to get what we're looking for. Why don't you snag yourself that set of Pacific Star (link below)? Then, you can make up a bunch of sample sets (like I did with the other boat chips... pretty sure you snagged some lol). Sell off the extras but trade some for a set of ESST... heck even just a rack of T100 V2. Sell me that single chip I need. Now you've either got a nice almost set of ESST or a pretty solid almost filled rack. And repeat if necessary to get the 1 missing V2 you sold me. Sound like a plan? Any flashbacks?

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pacific-star-cash-set.57752/

@Saoliver I have a fairly novel (ehem @navels if you will) idea for both of us to get what we're looking for. Why don't you snag yourself that set of Pacific Star (link below)? Then, you can make up a bunch of sample sets (like I did with the other boat chips... pretty sure you snagged some lol). Sell off the extras but trade some for a set of ESST... heck even just a rack of T100 V2. Sell me that single chip I need. Now you've either got a nice almost set of ESST or a pretty solid almost filled rack. And repeat if necessary to get the 1 missing V2 you sold me. Sound like a plan? Any flashbacks?

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pacific-star-cash-set.57752/
I love this plan. Let me see if I can find $4,500 under the couch cushions. I think that is where I left it last.

Seriously, though...I am tempted to send you my chip. What do you have in trade? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom