For Sale EOI - Iron Bank Custom CPC set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you end up needing it I've got $50
with your name all over it. Glad
To see the set staying where it belongs!

Just read this whole thread. WOW people, I am honored to be a part of a community like this. Hopefully things turn around quickly stocky, hang in there man, I know that situation sucks. Sending good thoughts out there for you, and would also be more than willing to help out if need be.

All I can say is that I am really happy to hear youre keeping your babies (as bitter sweet as it may feel right now). Here's some supportive well wishes sent your way. Can't wait for the thread bump with the new job announcement. Hang in there man!

4b01ff7b-b549-4aad-8740-24cb1ac5f5a9_zps4dfc4d70.jpg

6cc6c759-37c0-471e-974f-89b6052d26bd_zps3366da19.jpg

Sample set arrived with me in Scotland yesterday.

Apologies for crappy mobile upload, do not do them justice.

Glad you're holding on to these. Too good to lose!!

A custom CPC chipset is for life, not just for Christmas.

It's not like we're talking about a puppy here.

Rather than sell your set, I propose that you get on the blower to CPC and add on with a new chip:

House Stock: We Do Not Sell Our Chipes

:)

In all seriousness, I hope the tough times fade in the rearview and you get to enjoy your set guilt free.

Bon chance, mon ami!

I'm looking at my sample set, playing with my sample set, and looking at chipes on my phone on the train. Attracting looks again and folk are backing away.

Must be the gentle reek of roadkill again

Best of luck in the job search, Paul. Thankfully, I managed to turn my 2007 job loss into the best chapter of my life (new career, new love, less stress), so hopefully this closed door results in opening new and exciting ones for you, too.

Glad to hear that you're going to hang onto the set..... and the wife sounds like a keeper, too. ;) Much love and good wishes to you both.

Today was the first time I saw this thread. It has been an emotional roller-coaster of generosity. These chips mean a lot to me as well, as they were part of the FDL revival project. They are brothers to my Zombies, and must stay with you - as a testament to your resolve to overcome all challenges, whether they be financial, creative, forces of luck, or in the spirit of GoT - mortal.

Good luck. You have an entire community of support out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom