For Sale EOI - Iron Bank Custom CPC set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is something unreal ...
Dude, do not do it ....
long dream about a set of ACM / CPC, the only thing that bothers me is the $ 500 chip ... not my taste ...

I've literally lost sleep over this. This is a BEAUTIFUL set and I may or may not be the biggest ASOIAF nerd on this board; I almost feel like it's my duty to make an offer, but I just... can't, for several reasons. I do hope that whoever buys them offers you a fair buyback option once your circumstances have improved.

What I WOULD actually do is send you $40 to NOT sell this set, ever. Seriously.
I'll put in. $40 for this

Stocky is most likely going to keep these chips. It's easy if another 25 or so gift him 40 bucks. If not, there is a plan B in place.

$40 in
Ben
tree
jbutler
BGinGA
Chaos
atomik
Moscow
links
slisk
pwoody

Last edited:
in for the $40. stocky even if you end up selling, don't take too long a hiatus - we've got a whole season of GoT ahead of us to recap and discuss in that thread, too :)

whatever's going on for you, i hope things improve sooner rather than later. in the meantime, go into the derail thread and lol at people getting hit in the balls.

Stocky, is there a magic number that will let you keep the set? (600/800/1000 etc.)

Im in for $20, no joke I've spent $20 on WAY worse things in my life. Including but not limited to lots and lots of scratch tickets/keno tickets.

Stocky, I'm sorry to hear of your tough times and I wish you and your's the best of luck moving forward
With that being said I'm new to the forum and one of the first things I saw was the beautiful chip set you posted! I was generally saddened when I learned you were looking to sell them due to tough times and feel those magnificent chips belong with its rightful owner and I would like to pledge $10 to the cause! Manamongkids said it right with his post and I agree 100%

I've bid on Links charity tourney CPS set. I have a max number in my head that I'll go. If it doesn't reach that number, then I'll donate the rest to this cause.

fwiw, I mentioned this set to my wife (she hates all things poker, but loves GOT). She liked it until I told her the price, lol.

I think we have a pretty healthy amount of money here already. Stocky don't sell your babies, too much passion went into them!

I've bid on Links charity tourney CPS set. I have a max number in my head that I'll go. If it doesn't reach that number, then I'll donate the rest to this cause.

fwiw, I mentioned this set to my wife (she hates all things poker, but loves GOT). She liked it until I told her the price, lol.

You actually told her the price????? Dear Lord!!

image.jpg

I can't pay that price out of my bankroll. It take a third of it. That isn't proper bankroll management. Knowing I was buying them, I mentioned it to her on the off chance my 3% would pay off. It didn't, lol.

She did love the chips..........she would never use them cause she doesn't play.

Does anyone know of a reputable third party site we could set up for donations that wouldn't want a wet bite out of the funds?

I am glad Ben suggested it. It doesn't feel right to let Stocky lose them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom