Cancelled Entire Chip Collection - Limited Time Only (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on this site can someone say I have some chips for sale, 325k, and get three PM's of interest back on the same day.
He had 2 PM’s in 10 minutes. I literally can’t think of another hobby where someone can post an ad for $325k and get 2 interested parties in 10 minutes. Insane.

He had 2 PM’s in 10 minutes. I literally can’t think of another hobby where someone can post an ad for $325k and get 2 interested parties in 10 minutes. Insane.
Comics. Classic cars. Magic the Gathering cards. Baseball cards. Modern first editions. Vintage toy collections. A ton, actually.

Selling for gas money clearly.
arm-crazy-gas-prices-leg-4517697536.jpg

Comics. Classic cars. Magic the Gathering cards. Baseball cards. Modern first editions. Vintage toy collections. A ton, actually.
comics? really? that surprises me but im not big on the marvel or dc universes

And didn’t even mention bourbon and cigars. :cautious::unsure::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
this much on bourbon or even extremely rare scotch would be a lot, maybe someone's crazy collection(heh, just like this). I know two people whose MtG/comic collection is this deep. But I've met a few people who have spent money like this on a single car.

this much on bourbon or even extremely rare scotch would be a lot, maybe someone's crazy collection(heh, just like this). I know two people whose MtG/comic collection is this deep. But I've met a few people who have spent money like this on a single car.
I could see dropping the big bucks on a sweet ride. ;)

... But I've met a few people who have spent money like this on a single car.
Last year, a tennis friend here spent more than this to buy a "car condo" -- one of fifty fancy storage units in a development for cars only. He needed the space to house his collection of six exotics (plus four or five more he says he's still shopping for). His daily driver is a >$400K McLaren...

Ferraris and Maseratis are a dime a dozen at our local monthly Cars & Coffee gathering. Unfortunately, none of them are mine. :cool

Wine. Whiskey. Art. Military vehicles. Coins and paper money. Automatic weapons. 325k is chicken feed for some of those collectors.

I've contributed some chips to the Players Reno set. That one is spectacular.

If buyer needs some help financing, I can chip in like $50 for some singles.

I think we had a miscommunication. When I said I had a deal you could get in on for 325, I meant the happy meal at McD's...

This sounds like something a FASCIST would do.

Josh, after you sell your chips and find that you need some chips for your game, I can loan ya a set.

GLWS (and send me a text with the group buy details ;) )

This sounds like something a FASCIST would do.
If he sells me this collection for $20K, he's definitely a liberal.

Seriously @flipupchipup, good luck with this. I hope that however this works out, you will be happy with the outcome.

I also hope that I will continue to see you at meetups for years to come. I won't even get mad when you falsely (and loudly!) accuse me of being a fascist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom