Encore Boston (2 Viewers)

How many $1-$2 tables do they have there?
88 tables in total. Not sure on the limit of $1-$2 they'd do but I'd assume it'd flux based on tables available and demand? I believe 8 of the tables are in the VIP poker room.

88 tables in total. Not sure on the limit of $1-$2 they'd do but I'd assume it'd flux based on tables available and demand? I believe 8 of the tables are in the VIP poker room.
Have you seen the VIP room? I haven't done much exploring. Went opening day and played a little 1/3.

Have you seen the VIP room? I haven't done much exploring. Went opening day and played a little 1/3.
I accidentally walked up the stairs to the VIP room looking for the poker room and seen a high limit blackjack table and turned right back around downstairs.i have to go back tonight and finish getting chips for someone

I accidentally walked up the stairs to the VIP room looking for the poker room and seen a high limit blackjack table and turned right back around downstairs.i have to go back tonight and finish getting chips for someone
I wanted to play a little blackjack but even the $50 opening day was a bit much for me. I'll play $25 hands max lol

From last Sunday

1561645693194.jpeg

Referring to this
F73B31E0-D6FD-4A62-9754-01729893CBFC.jpeg

I think you’re talking about the high stakes *edit* table*** games up here?

image.jpg

Last edited:
Correct I walked up there...I thought I seen a blackjack table?maybe not but I did realize immediately I was in the wrong place lol
Yeah up the stairs is high stakes table games (updated my last comment meant to say table games), when I said vip poker room though I was specifically talking about the first picture above

Thanks for this.

I know it's highly dependent on the table, but IN GENERAL, do you find 1/3 plays similar to 1/2 in terms of pre-flop raises?

For example, I hardly ever see anyone raise to $6 on 1/2. Its normally $10+ anyway.

Do you see the same $10 preflop bets on 1/3, or is it more like $15?

Most raises were 12-15 bucks
Thanks for this.

I know it's highly dependent on the table, but IN GENERAL, do you find 1/3 plays similar to 1/2 in terms of pre-flop raises?

For example, I hardly ever see anyone raise to $6 on 1/2. Its normally $10+ anyway.

Do you see the same $10 preflop bets on 1/3, or is it more like $15?
Most raises were $12-$15 sometimes $20 but mostly $12-$15 I preferred $10 it does the same thing as $15 you just risk less.so my raise was $10-$12

Most raises were 12-15 bucks

Most raises were $12-$15 sometimes $20 but mostly $12-$15 I preferred $10 it does the same thing as $15 you just risk less.so my raise was $10-$12
Seems like you'd be super short with $100 then... probably will be that player who waits for the first reraise and then jams it :LOL: :laugh:

How’s the parking & traffic situation there tonight?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom