Cancelled Empress Star Secondary Tournament singles T25K and T100K (ESST) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I'm hoping I can fill out this sample set..
ES Sec Orig.jpg

Photo Credit : @inca911 :bag:

Obviously, I am looking for the two missing singles, the T25K and T100K.

Never going to happen right? I know it. I have to try. None of my wanted ads are reasonable anymore, so why not keep that trend. I'm stuck with incomplete samples and it blows.

Still, will pay $12/chip. I honestly don't know what they are worth.

Rubbish, my ads are even more unreasonable. I'll keep an eye and an ear out, this one wasn't that hard for me to find.

I am looking for the two missing singles, the T25K and T100K.

I'm stuck with incomplete samples and it blows.
Nah, you have all five chips in the original order, T25-T5000. :tup:

A replacement T100 (different/brighter spot color) and the two high-denomination chips (T25k and T100k) were later add-ons. Very few were made, so finding those as singles will be much harder (as most people only purchased full racks afaik).

Good luck with the search!

Nah, you have all five chips in the original order, T25-T5000. :tup:

Cool. I did not know this. Thanks Dave!:)

A replacement T100 (different/brighter spot color) and the two high-denomination chips (T25k and T100k) were later add-ons. Very few were made, so finding those as singles will be much harder (as most people only purchased full racks afaik).

Didn't know these things either. Again, thanks for telling me. I appreciate it man!

Look at the differences between your T100 chip and the T100 in Forrest's photo (in the OP). Yours is the original (sea green), and his is the replacement chip (aqua).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom