SOLD Empress Star + Aurora Star Sample Sets Primary Secondary : AS ES (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I did some organizing and have extras available (i.e., single offerings to multiples of some). Shipping costs are included in pricing and assume CONUS shipping FOB from my post office. I will certainly ship internationally for actual cost above the assumed $8 flat rate price. Payment via Venmo, cash at meet-up, or PayPal FF for international buyers (or G+S with buyer paying all fees). Purchase of multiple lots gets a combined shipping discount.
  • ES Secondary Tourney, original sample set of 5 chips from T25-T5k = $30 shipped (2 available w/ 5 chips ea)

• AS Tourney hot stamp, sample set T5-T25k = $40 shipped (1 available w/ 7 chips ea)
  • ES Primary Tourney, sample set but no T5 = $50 shipped (2 available w/ 6 chips ea)
  • ES Cash, full sample set $0.25 to $500 = $70 shipped (1 available)
  • ES Primary Tourney, barrel of T100 for shuffle/relabeling = $120 shipped (1 available)
  • AS Cash, sample set but no $2.50 snapper chip so I will include two $2 chips for trade bait = $50 shipped (1 available)
  • ES Secondary Tourney, extended sample set set of 7 chips including T25k +T100k = $55 shipped (5 available w/ 7 chips ea)
  • AS Tourney hot stamp, shuffle stacks n=10 chips each of 500, 1k, 5k, 25k = $40 shipped per stack of n=10 chips (1 of each denom available) OR $170 for all
ES Sec Orig.jpg

Last edited:
I just finished building out my NPS set. I love that set so much I want to keep it forever.

I think AS is going to be my next cash set. Big question is if I get rid of one of my other cash sets? I just finished building out the Horseshoe Cincinnati set and really don't want to part with my PNY so I think Cincinnati would be on the chopping block if I go down this path. That and some miscellaneous racks I have lying around.

I just finished building out my NPS set. I love that set so much I want to keep it forever.

I think AS is going to be my next cash set. Big question is if I get rid of one of my other cash sets? I just finished building out the Horseshoe Cincinnati set and really don't want to part with my PNY so I think Cincinnati would be on the chopping block if I go down this path. That and some miscellaneous racks I have lying around.
Happened to me. The Cincy set had to go to finance my upcoming CPC set.

Sorry to thread derail @inca911 . My offer to other posters re: the ES cash set stands

Happened to me. The Cincy set had to go to finance my upcoming CPC set.

Sorry to thread derail @inca911 . My offer to other posters re: the ES cash set stands
It's funny, last year, I slowly built a small HS Cleveland set. I also then sold it, to help fund my ES cash set build. Never even used it. Had @Gear make me custom $20s too. So dumb! Why does the HS set become some kind of stepping stone??

It's funny, last year, I slowly built a small HS Cleveland set. I also then sold it, to help fund my ES cash set build. Never even used it. Had @Gear make me custom $20s too. So dumb! Why does the HS set become some kind of stepping stone??
I blame the forum for making it so easy to see all these other nice chips :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom