Empress Joliet Set (1 Viewer)

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
I haven't done a proper photoshoot or anything, but here's my current cash/tourney set. Will have to break them out and stick them for a pic later!

Attachments

• IMG_9279.JPG
    IMG_9279.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 258
Holy molly. Welcome. Beautiful, very sought after chips you have there.
It's funny, because I got them back in 2011 and haven't visited any chip forums since. I play them a few times per year, but hadn't really given a thought to their value at all. Glad to hear that they've retained their worth and then some! Right now I'm just getting acclimated to 'the scene', but at some point I want to do some trading. I can RARELY get friends to play cash games, so the $1's almost never get used.

Very nice set, I had a set and enjoyed every game with them, Love these Hundos....

Welcome to PCF.

Very nice set, I had a set and enjoyed every game with them, Love these Hundos....

Welcome to PCF.
Agreed. The triple stripe just looks fantastic when stacked. Probably my favorite chip in the set... although the 1000's have a pretty awesome shine to them too!

Welcome and good luck on your find. Keep me in mind if you want to switch to $25 secondaries and want to get rid of your $1s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom