Wanted Empress $25 secondary LCV chips (need 15) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gear

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Hi folks!

I'm looking for Empress secondary $25 chips on the LCV mold.

I will trade (my) one SCV Empress secondary $25 chip plus one US dollar for (your) one LCV Empress secondary $25 chip. Or, I'll just buy the LCVs outright for $1.50 each.

I still need 15 LCV chips. Help me complete my rack!

LCV vs SCV.jpg

Q: What's SCV and LCV?
SCV = Short Cane Version
LCV = Long Cane Version -- the canes are slightly longer, and more horizontal
Look here and compare MD-76 with MD-76a.

Last edited:
Bump!

...there are a ton of these chips out there. I only need 15 more! :D

Really? You don't mean a ton of secondary $25 LCVs, do you? Out of 900+, I've had less than 2.5% LCV, so you're WAY ahead of me on building that LCV rack! =)

Really? You don't mean a ton of secondary $25 LCVs, do you? Out of 900+, I've had less than 2.5% LCV, so you're WAY ahead of me on building that LCV rack! =)

No, I mean there are ton of secondary $25s, not a ton of LCVs specifically. For sure there are a lot fewer LCV than SCV.

Were you able to score some mint LCV primaries, too? I have less than 20 of them in mint condition, I think, and all are of the darker green variety. Once wiped clean of dust and oiled, they are easily among my top five most classy beautiful $25 chips.

I had a handful of mint-ish primary $25s at one point, but I've sold them.

Never had any "mint" secondary $25s.

Did anyone here win this auction? http://www.ebay.com/itm/291336093397

If so, please let me know. I can see at least one LCV chip in that picture, and I will happily trade one SCV chip plus $1 for it (and same deal for any others in the rack.)

Thanks!

I'm just messing around. I didn't buy it. ;)

I was going to pick this lot up just for you, but figured you were already on top of it and didn't want to inflate your purchase price. You didn't get it??

Did anyone here win this auction? http://www.ebay.com/itm/291336093397

If so, please let me know. I can see at least one LCV chip in that picture, and I will happily trade one SCV chip plus $1 for it (and same deal for any others in the rack.)

Thanks!

No, sadly I forgot to set up a snipe bid, although I'm not sure I would have gotten it anyway, as I was thinking of bidding in the neighborhood of $70-$75. I didn't want to "overpay the market" since I'd just be turning around and re-selling the rack after swapping out any LCV for SCV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom