Emerald City CPC - pre-production flip off (3 Viewers)

Table 1:
  1. @Changster
  2. @Ghoti
  3. @HMK
  4. @MarquetteMonkey
  5. @Don Clay
  6. @RowdyRawhide
  7. @Phish1321
  8. @Poker Zombie
  9. @toynoob
  10. @Senzrock
Table 1! Take your seats!

Hole cards have been dealt - please do not expose your hand to any of the other players!

Hole cards

@Changster

@Ghoti

@HMK

@MarquetteMonkey

@Don Clay

@RowdyRawhide

@Phish1321

@Poker Zombie

@toynoob

@Senzrock

The flop will be dealt shortly, unless my wife comes home and asks me wtf I'm doing.

Say your prayers, thanks your gods, kiss your lucky bauble... Sh1t's about 2 get real yo

GL!
SWEET!!! I'm Jack-King off

The flop...

20200325_140113.jpg

The turn...

20200325_140129.jpg

The river...

20200325_140153.jpg

The result...

20200325_140206.jpg

@Poker Zombie romps home with a straight to the J! Congrats on taking down table 1!

Table 1:
  1. @Changster
  2. @Ghoti
  3. @HMK
  4. @MarquetteMonkey
  5. @Don Clay
  6. @RowdyRawhide
  7. @Phish1321
  8. @Poker Zombie
  9. @toynoob
  10. @Senzrock
Table 1! Take your seats!

Hole cards have been dealt - please do not expose your hand to any of the other players!

Hole cards

@Changster

@Ghoti

@HMK

@MarquetteMonkey

@Don Clay

@RowdyRawhide

@Phish1321

@Poker Zombie

@toynoob

@Senzrock

The flop will be dealt shortly, unless my wife comes home and asks me wtf I'm doing.

Say your prayers, thanks your gods, kiss your lucky bauble... Sh1t's about 2 get real yo

GL!
Shit I was hoping for 69 of hearts

Wow - those are mostly low cards with a few aces. Where's the paint?!

Love the Chicken Coop chips, not sure I've seen them before.... I assume this is Rob's custom?
1585233760382.png

Last edited:
Wow - those are mostly low cards with a few aces. Where's the paint?!

Love the Chicken Coop chips, not sure I've seen them before.... I assume this is Rob's custom?
Fantastic chips. Too bad we lost him because of the Boat chips - especially when he was so adamantly opposed to someone getting Mint Paulsons.

Interestingly, his $500 looks like the $500 that was planned for the Empress Star. Hmmmm...

Why lol? If the FBI really cared enough to search your computer they can detect deleted files.
FBI? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

First off, I seriously doubt the FBI would be involved in a civil dispute. I deleted everything because the vitriol being spewed was so toxic. It made everything far less enjoyable. What good is a file that I could use as a wallpaper, if all it was going to do was remind me of the division and the hate that was spewed by the antagonists?

Everyone has low hole cards. The flop is going to be all faces. But lets hope for a low flop to make it interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom