Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY -- ORDER THREAD, CLOSED (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
24BD1D0E-62B9-4433-9F5B-1640EF6B8CE1.png

Unfortunately, I have seriously injured my lower back -- can hardly stand up from a chair, laying down hurts like hell, walking is almost out of the question. It happened on Sunday, and I was hoping to be 100% by today, but if anything, it's getting worse. It's really really bad.

I'll probably have to pay someone to carry the boxes from my curb into my house (what are neighbor teenagers for, anyway?). I'll slowly work at unpacking and packing the chips back up. But unfortunately, my dream of a 1-day turn-around for all 29 orders is NOT going to happen. I'll do my very best to be fast, but patience will be necessary. But rest assured, there WILL be some sort of chip photos today. I can not wait to see them.

So sorry about this. I actually was in the ER on Tuesday night myself for severe back pain. IV steroids + vallume and I felt 60% better the next day. Now I've got prednisone and 600mg ibuprofen keeping me at 1 / 10 pain versus 9/10 on Tuesday night. It will get better but rest up!!!

You only have one back but there will always be more chippies.

So sorry about this. I actually was in the ER on Tuesday night myself for severe back pain. IV steroids + vallume and I felt 60% better the next day. Now I've got prednisone and 600mg ibuprofen keeping me at 1 / 10 pain versus 9/10 on Tuesday night. It will get better but rest up!!!

You only have one back but there will always be more chippies.

I'm trying to go 100% ibuprophen alone -- but if I could get myself to the pot store, I'd probably try some CBD too (not going to happen).
I am starting to understand how people get started on opioids.

I'm trying to go 100% ibuprophen alone -- but if I could get myself to the pot store, I'd probably try some CBD too (not going to happen).
I am starting to understand how people get started on opioids.

steroids are not a pain killer. a lot of lower back pain is caused because of muscle spasms that tighten around your sciatic nerve. Mine happened when I put down my 17 month-old in a non-carefully way after a long run when my muscles were weakened. The steroids act as a very strong anti-inflammatory and help the muscles relax. Ibuprofen is also an anti-inflammatory but a lot weaker. The minute your nerve is not impacted the pain melts away. I only use the steroids when the pain is so bad I can't stand up or rollover, but trust me they work amazingly. Within a day and a half, i was back to almost normal.
I'm with you on avoiding opioids. I'm certain I would love them. Never had pot before but my wife and I are both curious to try it someday when we are somewhere it's legal. probably vegas...lol.

The chips are here, and they are inside.

Let's just say, I'll be doing another order. While I love ALL the chips, I didn't get but a sample of the very best chip produced....the orange $5!!

Holy crap, they're stunning! Do you wanna see?

The chips are here, and they are inside.

Let's just say, I'll be doing another order. While I love ALL the chips, I didn't get but a sample of the very best chip produced....the orange $5!!

Holy crap, they're stunning! Do you wanna see?

Should I be sorry that I only ordered 600?

They are noticeably lighter than the Horseshoes. Will bust out a scale later

Oh wowzers.....I can’t wait to get my sample set.

What chip do you want to see next, assuming I can find it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom