Edited from stream: Low Stakes Poker Ep. 1 (1 Viewer)

Watched this yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed. A couple of the guys were decent players.

I've been tempted to really cut out all the crap hands out of the videos and make a more condensed version. It will take a bit more time with the editing but overall better quality. I'm just not sure if that extra time will translate to better views.

Pretty interesting video. one thing I want to say is that that table is a beautiful touch in an already beautiful room. I'm not really a fan of racetracks, but it looks good here. Editing is phenomenal too.

First episode of Low Stakes Poker (edited to an hour):

This and @AllOutPoker is just a reminder of how alive poker is.
Oh lawd. This is “alive”?

Lol my grandparents had more fun playing Mexican Train after dinner with their neighbors drinking coffee and eating razzle dazzle pie from Marie Calendars in the 90s.

Granted I’d hate to sit at a table of 8 Barries because that would just be bananas, but this recording looks like if you told AI to make a made a video that mixed key phrases “Kids playing poker” “Frazier” and “unscripted adequate fun, but not too much fun”.

Lol not trying to be a dick, I’m guessing most folks here would enjoy this and I’m not the target audience.

Oh lawd. This is “alive”?

Lol my grandparents had more fun playing Mexican Train after dinner with their neighbors drinking coffee and eating razzle dazzle pie from Marie Calendars in the 90s.

Granted I’d hate to sit at a table of 8 Barries because that would just be bananas, but this recording looks like if you told AI to make a made a video that mixed key phrases “Kids playing poker” “Frazier” and “unscripted adequate fun, but not too much fun”.

Lol not trying to be a dick, I’m guessing most folks here would enjoy this and I’m not the target audience.

I feel like most people would agree with you. I personally agree with you. I'll preface this by saying that I mostly skimmed through the video. I immediately got the impression that the stream/video is geared more towards the social aspect (and characters) of the game, rather than poker. I don't think that's a bad thing, but I personally did not find any of them that interesting to watch lol. Also some of them are new which turned me off even more since there was a lack of depth to the gameplay. As someone who watches more poker than plays, the main reason why I watch poker is because the complexity of the gameplay and decisions are interesting to watch.

also, I'm 23 years old so I don't think the age factor is turning me off from the group. Idk I can't seem to articulate an objective reason to feel that way.

Maybe I'm being a dick too and picking on it, but there is genuinely a lot of creativity. I think there is a ton of potential in this as well. I subscribed to the channel and I'm looking forward to their next video.

I took a second look. I would like to correct my previous statement.
this recording looks like if you told AI to make a made a video that mixed key phrases “Kids playing poker” “Frazier” and “unscripted adequate fun, but not too much fun”.
I think you'd need to add the terms "guffaw" and "mayonnaise" as well.

Also if this is someone here, please don't take offense. I'd probably describe most games this way ;)

I took a second look. I would like to correct my previous statement.

I think you'd need to add the terms "guffaw" and "mayonnaise" as well.

Also if this is someone here, please don't take offense. I'd probably describe most games this way ;)
I don’t think they’re on here. I got the link off Reddit

Worst cards ever? Couldn't get past the 1st hand...
Yes, no pips in the center of the cards? And the chips... I play with better chips in the lowest of "low stakes" games. Otherwise well produced. Just invest in better cards and chips.

I personally can appreciate the amount of work that went into this video. I can say its def a different style of poker videos we are all used to seeing. I enjoyed watching the video for the production value. It gave me a bit of the rounder vibes. Only complaint I had would be the same i've had with watching poker on TV. I'm more interested to see what the cameras haven't showed us. What led to this guy making a crazy hero call on the river? Oh? he bluffed a few hands ago and thats why this guy called? interesting...
Its also why I think Live Streaming is getting so popular for poker.

How do I get into this game!!!

giphy.gif

How do I get into this game!!!

giphy.gif
LMAO, I'm really full on my network of players trying to get into a game. Also games have been only running like 1 every 2 weeks. I just ran into a problem with one of the wires breaking for the antennas so its going to be at least a month before im back up and running.

Last edited:
LMAO, I'm really full on my network of players trying to get into a game. Also games have been only running like 1 every 2 weeks. I just ran into a problem with one of the wires breaking for the antennas so its going to be at least a month before im back up and running.
Tech issues are the worst, good luck until then.

Need some more aerial shots of the flop or have it always be visible.

I didn’t like the music.

But otherwise it’s really f$cking good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom