• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine eBay - 15% off everything (1 Viewer)

Thanks, Tommy! I placed a Make an Offer bid, had it accepted, and the coupon code (PREGAME15) still worked on top of that.

Ended up paying $65.35 including shipping, for the 99 used chips below. It looks like the seller still gets the full amount of the Offer, and eBay covers the coupon discount.

1535503326821.png

Thanks, Tommy! I placed a Make an Offer bid, had it accepted, and the coupon code (PREGAME15) still worked on top of that.

Ended up paying $65.35 including shipping, for the 99 used chips below. It looks like the seller still gets the full amount of the Offer, and eBay covers the coupon discount.

View attachment 196264

Cool! I bought two of these 4TB portable drives today with the coupon too.

2018-08-28_21-18-03.jpg

Wow, I remember seeing those chips about 6 months ago. They looked really worn, even some of the top hats aren't clear.

Wow, I remember seeing those chips about 6 months ago. They looked really worn, even some of the top hats aren't clear.
Yep. They've been on my watch list that long, too. Let me say that when old, used, Paulsons are cleaned (and sometimes in need of un-warping), I think they look great, and have a distinct character. I was able to break out my California Bell set at the Baltimore meetup, and have some other used, worn, Paulson RHC roulettes that these green chips would go well with -- see the metallic gold chips to the right of the Cal Bell stack here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bedlam-in-baltimore-aug-15-19-2018.23457/page-6#post-593716

(excuse the threadjack above) - still 3 hours for 15% eBay savings - until 10 PM pacific time (1 am ET).

I know what you mean. I've got a fair collection of solid Paulsons that are worn enough to fit 22 to a rack, but after a cleaning and milling they should look very nice with a custom label.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom