• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine - Closed Scotty Cameron Putters w/Headcovers - 2018 Squareback | 2014 Golo 3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdCage

Flush
Reaction score
ALL SOLD

For sale on GolfWRX - full ad here...

Reduced to $225 shipped in U.S. for PCFers for either Scotty Cameron putter.

Two really nice Scotty Cameron Putters for sale (no trade offers please):

2018 SC Select Squareback 34" in very good condition. Aluminum insert face shows moderate wear, as expected and normal for these putters. The original Matador grip is in excellent condition with only a few faded letters. Includes proper excellent condition, SC headcover. Shaft label is worn but present. This is a great putter - I love Squarebacks and the 2016 & 2018 models were the softest feel models.

2014 SC Golo 3 34" in very good plus condition. Minimal wear on this used putter. It has a very cool/rare, excellent condition, replacement JOP grip (model No. 2-2) that does some kind of counterbalancing. Includes proper excellent condition, SC headcover. The Titleist shaft sticker is present, but not the SC label. Nice, clean putter.

(Newport 2.7 & Newport Detour 2 are both SOLD.)

$250 $225 per putter plus shipping (figure $9 for one, $15 for two)

IMG_2952.jpeg

Last edited:
I was gonna buy one for my father in law. I don’t golf so I don’t know what’s the difference. Which should I get him?

He’s 5’8”. Stocky. Hits singles

I'm happy to sell you either, however, putters are the most personal item in golf, IMHO. Matching putter to individual's putting swing motion, i.e., arcing path vs. straight-back-straight-through, plus how they like the design/look/heft/face milling of the putter equal confidence. I'd recommend reviewing putter options with your father-in-law, then making a decision. In the end, a gift certificate to 2ndswing.com may be the best bet for a putter gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom