Dunes Clay Poker Chip Pre-Sale (2 Viewers)

Does anyone know if the pinks are bright like the mock up or will they be like the original/ look of the order page?

It should be like the original China Clays, I believe the only color change was updating the 1K to be more like the Majestic Yellow, and adding the new Lime Green $20 chip.

dunes-original-cc-jpg.43446

View attachment 43618 The price will be $.30 each and I should have the chips in October.
To add better progression to the set and make these chips more like the original chips used at the Dunes a few changes will be made and listed below.
$.25 - No change.
$1 - No change.
$5 - No change.
$25 - New offer.
$25 - Same colors but going to 8A18.
$100 - No change.
$500 - Same colors but going to 8V.
$1000 - Change current yellow to Majestic $1000 yellow and going to 4V418.
$5000 - Same colors but going to 4V418.
$25,000 - No change.

The manufacturer said the changes above can be made. I will post pictures of the prototypes before production starts.

Please purchase at the page below. Do not worry about the chip pictures on the page. They will all change to the new clay chips.
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/dunes-clay-poker-chips/
What type of chips will these be- "China clay" like the remake of Paulson Pharoah ? Thanks Bruce

I didn't see this anywhere in here, but are these staying on the dunes mold? I assume they would, but not sure

Mainly writing just because the thread has been inactive for a while and wanted to keep talking about it - really excited for this one! Any updates on the progress?

Mainly writing just because the thread has been inactive for a while and wanted to keep talking about it - really excited for this one! Any updates on the progress?

I am extremely excited about this one. I imagine the next step is @Apache will show up with some prototypes and proofs, but this is my first PCF group by, so maybe someone more experienced in the way of the CC bulk order can chime in.

In any case, I've been designing labels for a stopgap micro stakes cash set for the Majestics now that all the blank colors are back in stock.

the thread has been inactive for a while and wanted to keep talking about it - really excited for this one! Any updates on the progress?

I believe we have reached the "hurry up and wait" stage.

What Mr. Head states is accurate, @power13 . By all means...be excited. You should be. These look to be some really fun chips and have some great, makes-sense updates from the originals! I ordered a 50-person MTT set myself. I dunno if I'll ever host such a thing, but for the price, why not??? All that said, the time has come to embrace the wait. Don't fight it. Enjoy it. Let your excitement simmer, then bubble to a boil until it finally reaches the tipping point in October when you receive that shipping notice. Those last few days until you crack the boxes are the worst...and yet, the best!

Have fun, mate! Looking forward to getting these just like you are...

I'm trying to ignore the fact that I still have a lot of waiting to do, but getting notifications for this thread is kind of stopping that :p

Here is your update!

We are getting off to a slower than expected start. Since new complex edge spot patterns were added to this set the mold needed to be modified and tested.
This has taken a while but is now ready for production.

Here is the first shot of prototypes. THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED SET.
Only a couple need changes. At first I was told the $1000 chip could only be three colors but they made us a four color chip. I will ask them to lighten up the green and pink spots on the yellow chip.

The next set of prototypes should be the finished set and I will see if they will have labels on those.

DUNES CHIP 01.jpg

The spots on the $25 should be lighter as well. No chance of changing the $1 to the authentic spots (if not just the color and type, never mind alignment)?

The spots on the $25 should be lighter as well. No chance of changing the $1 to the authentic spots (if not just the color and type, never mind alignment)?

The $25 chip spot colors are changing to grey.

Reactions: ovo
Here is your update!

We are getting off to a slower than expected start. Since new complex edge spot patterns were added to this set the mold needed to be modified and tested.

Only a couple need changes. At first I was told the $1000 chip could only be three colors but they made us a four color chip. I will ask them to lighten up the green and pink spots on the yellow chip.

The next set of prototypes should be the finished set and I will see if they will have labels on those.

View attachment 50877

Can't tell for sure due to lighting, but are all the spots on the $500 chip the same color? Any chance of alternating colors as in the original?

Here is your update!

View attachment 50877

Added some labels to the current version of prototypes for a better visualization.
As Apache said before:"THIS IS NOT THE FINISHED SET"!

DUNES CHIP 01.jpg

Here is your update!

View attachment 50877
These are looking sweet!​

OK. I added a note to the factory to make the edge spots on the $1 chip a darker brown. I also asked if they could make them a little thinner.

I see a large order of $1's in my future if these edge spots come out looking close to the originals & with the new inlay commemorative wording removal. :whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom