Not open for further replies.

Payback

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hoping someone can help out with these.
I recently won an auction for a dunes sample set by @ReallyGoodUsername . However the post office decided to send the package through a war before sending it to me. Unfortunately in the process the envelope and cardboard under got cut through damaging the $100 and $1000 chip. I'm hoping there is another chipper out there with a spare of each that can help out so I can have the full set I was hoping.

PM me or @ReallyGoodUsername with pricing/shipping.
20200112_151004.jpg

20200110_161654.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry again @Payback , feel terrible this happened. :( I'm just happy I put them in an extra cardboard sleeve for protection. Likely would have snapped in half without it. Honestly though, wtf did they do to slice the package practically in half :banghead:

Sorry again @Payback , feel terrible this happened. :( I'm just happy I put them in an extra cardboard sleeve for protection. Likely would have snapped in half without it. Honestly though, wtf did they do to slice the package practically in half :banghead:

The upside is that 2 of the chips were good and the chips from @JFCJ were also good, so 66% of the way there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom