Double Board PLO Flip Sponsored By Tucker (2 Viewers)

Thanks for the fun giveaway, @detroitdad! I’m excited to receive the prize, of course, but mostly I’m happy for you and your pup!

As for a donation to a charity, if there’s a shelter or other pet-related charity in your area that you like, please make the donation in honor of Tucker.

Thanks for the fun giveaway, @detroitdad! I’m excited to receive the prize, of course, but mostly I’m happy for you and your pup!

As for a donation to a charity, if there’s a shelter or other pet-related charity in your area that you like, please make the donation in honor of Tucker.

I will donate it to the shelter where we rescued his brother from

20190412_204737.jpg

I'm flying out in the morning to Mexico. So PM me your address at the end of next week

If anyone else is wanting donations may I recommend the following?

https://www.facebook.com/thesheltercup/

It's a hockey tournament I'm playing in.

Shelter Cup 2019 is just around the corner and sign-ups begin today! The 4 teams assembled play to benefit the homeless pets of Metro Nashville Animal Care and Control. There will be an adoption event starting at 12pm in the parking lot / lobby and hockey will start at 1pm. MACC will have their adoption truck on site. All money raised is donated to MACC. Cost per player is $100 which includes a jersey you keep, beer, pizza, ice time and refs. Players are "in" when they pay in full or put $50 deposit down to pay for their jersey. Use the PayPal email thesheltercup@outlook.com and tell us your jersey size & skill level. We understand there are more than 4 goalies wanting to play. There's plenty of ice time so we put 2 goalies on each team. Please note the sole purpose of The Shelter Cup is to (create awareness for adoption). Everyone that works the event is a volunteer. Only commit if you are 100% sure you can play. The tournament is all skill levels (we balance the teams) the best we can.

So come on out for a chance to hoist the Shelter Cup! It's going to be a great day to hang with friends, meet new folks, get involved w/ the community, give back and most importantly give these wonderful pups a voice!

Despite my severe inability to read hands in this thread, I’m only moderately bad at playing PLO8 live, because I can’t see anyone else’s cards, so I just assume everyone else has the nuts.

All that is to say, next time I’m in PA, I’d happily come lose my money at your game. Thanks for the invite!! :)
If you’ve ever played a single PLO/8 tourney, you’d be the seasoned veteran in my game. Should be interesting.

I'm slowly getting caught up with shit since getting back from Cancun. PM me your addy and I'll try and ship on SUN/MON at the latest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom