Double Board PLO Flip Sponsored By Tucker (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/whooot-give-away-my-one-time-worked.40755/

First off, I want to say thank you to everyone that took the time to post in my thread. I was ecstatic to get the call from the vet that they think they fixed the problem. I wanted to do something to share with my community.

I asked Colleen to pick 10 pictures that tugged at her heart and I "was" going to pick 4. She of course took an hour and picked 21 pictures. She narrowed it to 15.

TABLE 1

@Beakertwang
@monkeydog
@Highli99
@Forest@Farmington
@Saoliver
@CraigT78
@MegaTon44
@inca911

TABLE 2

@Jonesey07
@legend672
@JoeBGo
@Redwing1967
@Lash
@StaggerLee
@saleen121212

I am going to try and get this done today. Shipping probably won't happen until the end of next week when we return from Mexico.

Were not "cat" people. There were some really cool cat pictures. To make the cut Colleen must have really liked them.

When I get some help with Tucker, I'll head to the basement and deal out both tables.

B

I’m just upset that my dog wasn’t chosen, as she’s clearly the best in show :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It works better with cody in the kennelled area lol

Here is his incision

15550679588947489881163194622463.jpg
IMG_20190411_213958.jpg

I already won with the knowledge that barking asshole will be scavenging for food at my feet the next time I'm over.
Not surprised that Bill is excluding you from the contest with that kind of smack-talk about him! He’s a hell of a guy, but that was a bit harsh. I also didn’t know bourbon was technically a food....

Not surprised that Bill is excluding you from the contest with that kind of smack-talk about him! He’s a hell of a guy, but that was a bit harsh. I also didn’t know bourbon was technically a food....

I enjoyed some barrel proof Elijah craig last night that @ChaosRock gifted to me. Amazing stuff at 131 proof

I think you read it way wrong.

Tucker may be my favorite of the three. He's super friendly. If it was the barking asshole comment, that was a call back to Bill's comment in the last thread.

I'm super excited the way things turned out and glad Bill didn't have to make a tough decision yesterday.

Or wait... Am I reading you way wrong... Were you goofing on Bill, calling him a barking asshole?

So confused...

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/whooot-give-away-my-one-time-worked.40755/

First off, I want to say thank you to everyone that took the time to post in my thread. I was ecstatic to get the call from the vet that they think they fixed the problem. I wanted to do something to share with my community.

I asked Colleen to pick 10 pictures that tugged at her heart and I "was" going to pick 4. She of course took an hour and picked 21 pictures. She narrowed it to 15.

TABLE 1

@Beakertwang
@monkeydog
@Highli99
@Forest@Farmington
@Saoliver
@CraigT78
@MegaTon44
@inca911

TABLE 2

@Jonesey07
@legend672
@JoeBGo
@Redwing1967
@Lash
@StaggerLee
@saleen121212

I am going to try and get this done today. Shipping probably won't happen until the end of next week when we return from Mexico.

Were not "cat" people. There were some really cool cat pictures. To make the cut Colleen must have really liked them.

When I get some help with Tucker, I'll head to the basement and deal out both tables.

B

Come on guys, I'm ready to post the turns !

Last edited:
@monkeydog and @Beakertwang flopped straights, but monkeydog has redraws to the boat... His quads are dead tho.

And @CraigT78 flopped trips with redraws to a higher boat.

If either board pairs, your flush is no good.
Oh, Omaha hand, how can I lose thee? Let me count the ways.

Let's see, @inca911 could catch the case 3 or case 8 for a better straight, or running spades for the flush.

@MegaTon44 could hit quads, the case 2 or a running pair for the boat, or running hearts for the nut flush. (@monkeydog boat would be no good).

Running daimonds for @Highli99.

I think that's it, but I'm probably missing some outlier.

Edit: Oh, yeah, running 89 or 8T brings in a higher straight, for @inca911, or @Saoliver/ @Forest@Farmington respectively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom