Donkwoods Sample Thread (1 Viewer)

manamongkids

Full House
Reaction score
Donkwoods Sample Thread - Ending 3/31

Update 3/8/15

Since I know its going to be some hassle collecting for sample sets. I figure now is the best time to start collecting. The sample set thread will stay open until March 31st.

The Google doc link will continue to stay updated as best as possible.

1 Sample Set Price: $6.93
US Shipping: $5.75
Total for US: $12.68

I am still calculating those who do not live in the US and looking for resources to ship the quickest/cheapest.

You may send funds via Paypal Friends/Family Function to andrew.liporto@yahoo.com.
Please provide your username and shipping address in a PM on PCF or via Paypal. I will be tracking that in a separate spreadsheet.
Please do not use PCF in the remarks as it will be flagged.

al_dw_mock_zpsdc87fg9e.jpg

Capture.PNG

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E0lY84LWtTBzj-yVqsPPhVtFx2zghkr4Pn6Oscd9pB0/edit?usp=sharing

Attachments

• retro.jpg
    retro.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
one please! can't wait to load that frac up in an airtight and see how bad i can run :)

Yes, one please! Congrats, they're looking great!

One for me please!

FYI, your most effective method of shipping will be small bubble mailers - around $6 last I checked for a box of 25 on Staples/Amazon/wherever, and about $2.25 each to ship domestic first-class mail. $7-$8 international depending on destination.

Can you just put me down for 10 of the $1s? Mmmmmm shuffle chips. I don't think I play anywhere that has a blue chip in play so this is perfect....

ohhhhhhh....I would love a sample but alas, I am Canadian. Any idea what shipping would be?

and fwiw that quarter is freaking genius. Love the colors!

ohhhhhhh....I would love a sample but alas, I am Canadian. Any idea what shipping would be?

and fwiw that quarter is freaking genius. Love the colors!

Not sure on shipping outside of US yet, I will look up prices when I get closer to making the order. Finalizing details still with J5. If you are willing to pay shipping to your respective country, I am willing to ship.

Sorry for the delay guys, I am still working with J5 to make sure that clarity isnt lost when printing these. I may have to bump up the inlay to a 1 inch.

Sorry for the delay guys, I am still working with J5 to make sure that clarity isnt lost when printing these. I may have to bump up the inlay to a 1 inch.

hmmmm. my kneejerk response was not enthusiastic, but the 1" inlay on the CSQ mold used on krony's $20 chip came out damn sweet. looking forward to seeing the mock-up!

I'm sorry, could you remove me from the list? I'm still a little unsure because of the amount of chips ...
maybe I'll take the 10/1 $, so it makes "bergs", but certainly not one set of samples .. I plan to shuffle them ...
but can not decide what I want exactly ... they're all so cute ... :)
cut me out of the waiting list ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom