Donkwoods Sample Thread (1 Viewer)

just a bump for those who are still outstanding payment, check the OP for a link to the spreadsheet of who owes and whos paid

Paid...from Chris Klinert

Manamongkids...just so you know...these are my first sample sets from a member I purchased...you'll always be special to me...always!

ROFLMFAO!

Last edited:
Oh just thought I'd check this thread and I see you are doing payments. I'll get that over to you on Friday. I wanna transfer some money first.

Yep, I just saw this again too, will get payment over soon.
Thanks!
nitzilla

I just sent paypal, but it gave a message that its being reviewed.

I just sent paypal, but it gave a message that its being reviewed.

Did you mention PCF in the transaction? Cause if you did Honeland security has it on hold while they make sure you aren't giving money to terrorists. (There is a terrorist organization that goes by the acronym PCF)

yup got the same message, said under 72 hour review...weird
just realized why, you put the phrase PCF in the message, per Tommy...I guess PCF is some terrorist group and anything with that acronym in the message has been flagged.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Did you mention PCF in the transaction? Cause if you did Honeland security has it on hold while they make sure you aren't giving money to terrorists. (There is a terrorist organization that goes by the acronym PCF)
Ding ding ding, I await the message I will inevitably receive from Paypal

Fyi this is the group https://www.facebook.com/PakistanCyberForceOfficial

My bad. I put "Jeff on Chiptalk/PCF" to identify who I was. I should have remembered this, its happened before, I believe. F-in terrorists. First I had to take my shoes off at the airport, now my payments are delayed. Yikes.

PP sent, PM'ing mailing address now.
Thanks!
nitzilla

My bad. I put "Jeff on Chiptalk/PCF" to identify who I was. I should have remembered this, its happened before, I believe. F-in terrorists. First I had to take my shoes off at the airport, now my payments are delayed. Yikes.
no worries, im sure im going to get an email asking about it. lll let you know once it goes through

PP sent, PM'ing mailing address now.
Thanks!
nitzilla
got it, all set.just over 2 weeks until order gets submitted

Today, I had to write an email explaining what I was sending the money for. Assholes. My libertarian tendencies are leaning away from Paypal right now. :mad:

Today, I had to write an email explaining what I was sending the money for. Assholes. My libertarian tendencies are leaning away from Paypal right now. :mad:
I said this months ago, everyone should try Venmo. Its a free app for iphone/droid.

roughly 2 weeks to go for collections or new sample set orders. will not accept any new orders or payments after March 31st (except those who are international who I am awaiting shipping info)

someone just paid, not sure who as they did not include their PCF username in the paypal msg. Please PM me on here, all I know is that the person is from Mass (and i have their shipping info)

Did you get my payment, liftapint? Thanks.

That was probably me. I sent payment without message by mistake. I was so concerned with not included PCF that I forgot to wright anything. I sent you a pm right after though. Very sorry for any confusion.

one week to go. check the spreadsheet if you are unsure if you paid or not.

international peeps, seeing as there is only a handful of you. I will be getting enough extras to send out, as long as you are willing to cover shipping fees

I'm on the list and I'm international. Do you want me to paypal the amount for the chips now and then we can sort out shipping costs later?

Damn..... I just read toon's post, I've been waiting for news on shipping. So sorry, I will PayPal immediately and the. We can settle up for the shipping later.
no worries, i told all international people i am willing to ship and will ship. I jsut dont have the final shipping information for international yet

for US shippers I will use flat rate boxes, for international I will ship the cheapest method possible.

and fyi, got your paypal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom