Do you vape? (Vaping, eliquid, gear, discussion) (1 Viewer)

YMMV, the "pacifier" effect is the most necessary / addictive for me. :)
Indeed, the ritualistic nature of smoking or vaping is part of the addiction 100%. Having a coffee, an alcoholic beverage, driving, a break at work, sex lol. All of these activities have always been accompanied by vaping or smoking for basically my entire life.

Indeed, the ritualistic nature of smoking or vaping is part of the addiction 100%. Having a coffee, an alcoholic beverage, driving, a break at work, sex lol. All of these activities have always been accompanied by vaping or smoking for basically my entire life.
By the way, are you in Greece currently?

Look what is still for sale here
Haha
image.jpg

Propaganda indeed!
TBH I suspect that so many of the "vaping is for weak pansies"—and by implication you should smoke like tough people—memes were quietly produced by the tobacco industry. It's probably impossible to tell at this point (not worth the energy anyway), but I'd bet they had a whole campaign about it.

Who else would be out there promoting the idea that smoking cigarettes means you're tough?

IMHO, the key issue today is the arbitrary and irrational inclusion of vaping and heating in the smoking ban.
Vaping and heating should be allowed in adult entertainment venues (and homes). :)

My parents never smoked, but it was unthinkable to forbid any guest to smoke in any home.
So, in my parents' home, I always smoked on the balcony, unless we had guests:love:

Some geeky shit ahead.

A long awaited mail day. I've been using the same mod now for close to 7 or 8 years, and it shows. Unfortunately this mod with the DNA75 chipset was discontinued years ago and I've been looking for one for ages. If this one dies I'm screwed. Thanks to the ecig forums my wanted ad was answered and I landed a brand new one still sealed in the box. I am very happy :D
PXL_20220723_171655666.jpg

PXL_20220723_171715430.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom