• Yes

Votes: 80 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • WTF

Votes: 34 27.6%

• Total voters
618ADD62-69B2-4844-B403-ED330C20075F.jpeg

I am also tall, so I frequently pee in the sink.
A long long time ago back, almost 40 years, when I was in 6th grade we would change for football practice in the classroom after the final bell. The boys bathroom was way down the hall and none of us wanted to go that far.

So we started pissing in the water fountain/hand sink in the classroom. We did rinse it out before we left for what that helped.

We’d all giggle like school girls when someone got a drink of water.

I have matured slightly since then. Slightly.

Here I was thinking we've had some super odd threads. This one takes the cake, that's for damn sure lol Was there any intoxication or drug use prior to clicking post?

I pee when I pee. Whenever I feel free. In the toilet, in the shower, in the alley brings me power, behind the venue sneaking Sally through the Alley for an hour, with my wife in the bathroom at the show, in the ocean before the swell blow, in the river tube floating while destroying my liver, in a sink at a venue we were playing, outdoors anytime anywhere if I must, between the trees if I trust, in the snow peeing low, anywhere I don't know....I said ANYWHERE I must go!

-My inner Dr Seuss

I pee when I pee. Whenever I feel free. In the toilet, in the shower, in the alley brings me power, behind the venue sneaking Sally through the Alley for an hour, with my wife in the bathroom at the show, in the ocean before the swell blow, in the river tube floating while destroying my liver, in a sink at a venue we were playing, outdoors anytime anywhere if I must, between the trees if I trust, in the snow peeing low, anywhere I don't know....I said ANYWHERE I must go!

-My inner Dr Seuss

Wouldn't it have been easier to just call yourself, Dr. Piss?

I don't but hear that Madonna does. But I would not trust HER pee......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom