For Sale DK Button Sale Post #2 - You'll Jump over Barrels for them - Purchase Now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi All,

The for sale post I put up last night was reported to the Admins by someone and was taken down if you wanted to know what happened to it. I wanted to give everyone a fair shot and a set time so they could try to get a chance purchase the button, but I guess someone did not like that. I understand the reason why the rule is in place for posting something that is not for sale yet for sale and I accept that my thread fell under that category.

I have 6 of these DK APE Dealer Buttons for sale. There is only one DK Button, but each side has a different design which is shown below. Each Button will be $12 shipped in the US. Payment will be PayPal F&F. If you are located anywhere other than the US the button will be $8 + Actual Shipping. You are only allowed 1 Button per member to allow all 6 to go to different members. The first 6 member to post KING KONG right now will get DIBS to purchase a DK APE Button.

Regards,
Mike

DKBUTTONSBRPROPOKER.jpg

Damn... I was reading your post last night just after you put it up and was all set to mash buttons at 6pm tonight!!! Congrats to all who landed the right to purchase.

Definitely a unique/cool little sale.

Crap, I was waiting until 6pm for the chance and missed out. Sorry to hear that some “Karen-Kong” had to spoil your good intentions. Hopefully there will be more sales of these in the future since I’m an 80s kid. Lol
Thanks for offering to the community Mike.

Sorry all that were waiting for 6PM. I wouldn't be available today at 6PM. My original plan was to let people post in my original post and the come back later tonight and check who were the first 6 at 6PM. I was unable to do that so I just put up a post this morning instead.

@Theluckyhand2 yeah a group chat is you just keep adding member names to the To field. The limit is 12 members in on PM discussion.

Sorry all that were waiting for 6PM. I wouldn't be available today at 6PM. My original plan was to let people post in my original post and the come back later tonight and check who were the first 6 at 6PM. I was unable to do that so I just put up a post this morning instead.

@Theluckyhand2 yeah a group chat is you just keep adding member names to the To field. The limit is 12 members in on PM discussion.
Good to know I appreciate that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom