Dilemma (4 Viewers)

Maybe put one set together that could be an actual roulette table set and auction it?

In fairness to Jim, he is trying to be a preservationists rather than a capitalist. It's good someone is speaking out about their true intentions, however is that or any other plea to keep them as roulette sets a guaranteed sale?

This seems right for keeping them as roulette chips
There are 1000's of 'roulette' mold clay chip to hunt for in every possible color & condition.
Start there maybe ?

These are just way to 'nice' for a roulette set...I hope someone build a new 'Aztar tiger stripe' like set.

tough one here. id say do
auctions
2 racks per color then style( white edge, grey edge) auctions
1 rack per color for the other .

most roulette builders need 200 per color ie me! lol

the other rack someone could build or add on for fracs.

There are 1000's of 'roulette' mold clay chip to hunt for in every possible color & condition.
Start there maybe ?

But that's the problem, they aren't really out there. It is insanely difficult to try to build a playable clay Roulette mold set (6 colours, 200+ chips each), they are barely even obtainable in up to 1 rack at a time, never mind colour and condition matching. The only time I've ever seen a complete clay Roulette offered at one time was the Aransas Queen (2 sets?) and I don't even know if they stayed together.

This is why most people end up with using Bud Jones R4 (what seems to be the most common out of Jim's sales) or what Abbiatis are out there on the secondary market. I gave up and chased THC home game chips and Starbursts instead. In fact, Starbursts work *great* for roulette.

Everyone will be happy to know (or not) that the chips have been sold to 1 person to be used as Roulette chips for a double sided Roulette table.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Jim
Glad to hear they will be used that way. If the owner ever wishes to sell. I’d be a happy buyer as well… I should have emailed an offer!!

Glad you sold them! Whoever bought them if you decide to not use them all I would love to add some of them to my stripped roulette set!

Attachments

• IMG_5772.jpeg
    IMG_5772.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 86

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom