Dilemma (3 Viewers)

TheChipRoom

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I am finally going through the new Jumers stripped roulettes. There are only 300 of each color with white stripes and 300 of each color with Grey stripes. They would go so quick in a sale, people would only get 1 color. Any thoughts on how to sell them?

Attachments

• 20240209_140304.jpg
    20240209_140304.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 724
I am finally going through the new Jumers stripped roulettes. There are only 300 of each color with white stripes and 300 of each color with Grey stripes. They would go so quick in a sale, people would only get 1 color. Any thoughts on how to sell them?
Auction?

Come up with a fair price per rack. Give everybody interested a number.
Pick a Winner - he gets first crack at buying up to a single rack of each color.
Pick another number and he gets the same option.
Repeat until they’re gone.

Auction or lottery... winner has the rights to the 700 chips (one of each color). 6 total auctions/lotteries.

Open up a sale thread for sets consisting of one rack of each for a fixed price. Leave the thread open for 72 hours to gauge interest. Calling "dibs" is binding and they get put into a lottery. Random draw for who gets the right to buy a set.

4 auctions:
  • 2 racks of each color white stripe
  • 1 rack of each color white stripe
  • 2 racks of each color grey stripe
  • 1 rack of each color grey stripe
I don't roulette, but I understand you need at least 1 rack and some prefer 2 racks of each color. Maybe I have that wrong.

Anyway, auction is fair and transparent and you maximize your profit.

Ya idk on this one Jim. Maybe just do a reverse auction or something?

If I was buying (bidding) I would want one rack of each color, 'cause I would use them with the wheel. So 6X700 piece sets - which is more than I need for the wheel but it's probably the only way I can get a matching set.

The format is secondary, I would be in on the auction, drawing or just buying in a flash sale. - Well, as long as you take Zelle, I don't have a paypal account (and can never win a race to buy w/o an account).

Thanks Jim.

If I was buying (bidding) I would want one rack of each color, 'cause I would use them with the wheel. So 6X700 piece sets - which is more than I need for the wheel but it's probably the only way I can get a matching set.

The format is secondary, I would be in on the auction, drawing or just buying in a flash sale. - Well, as long as you take Zelle, I don't have a paypal account (and can never win a race to buy w/o an account).

Thanks Jim.
Why no PayPal?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom