Dia de los Muertos Poker Chips Now Available! (5 Viewers)

I'm working on a dealer button. Will take a week or so as I dig out from other work.

Just wanna say here: thanks to Gene, One Eyed Dollar, and everyone else who showed so much interest in these chips. Without a rabid mob of chip fans, these would never have been made! I think they look amazing, and that's not just the art--it's because Gene really knows his stuff!

Amazing. For those of you who are ordering standard denominations, what breakdown are you thinking? Hard to decide as I don't want to leave any out. I'm considering ordering enough to play both low denomination cash games and higher denomination tournaments.

I'll think of my breakdown later this weekend, but let me know what your plans are for those whom have already decided!

Dunno about 40, but my 20 abc rebuy chips are the most stable ceramic stack I own.

Dave would you mind posting your optimal 1 table tourney breakdown. I DID try and search for it since I know you have posted it several times but I couldn't find it.

I think it would be helpful for several people itt.

Just wanna say here: thanks to Gene, One Eyed Dollar, and everyone else who showed so much interest in these chips. Without a rabid mob of chip fans, these would never have been made! I think they look amazing, and that's not just the art--it's because Gene really knows his stuff!

Thanks to Puzzlemonkey for letting me bring this design to life! You can't make great looking chips without the secret ingredient...great artwork to start from!

How do these stack 40 deep?
How sturdy is your table? (Sorry I had to blur out some of the secret stuff :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)
chipstack.jpg

Is there any way to see the pink with a 5-cent mockup option?
Gene, in the semi-custom option, can we get the pink chip with the word "REBUY" on it instead of a denomination?
A couple of options for semi-customs with the pink chip:
pinkface5centandrebuy.jpg

the customization options are an excellent addition to the standard set offerings.
I initially read this as "the constipation options..." which immediatley illicited the head-cocked-to-the-side look. Sometimes my brain is equally comical and frustrating. Unless what it perceives is entirely out of context I won't know if what I'm perceiving is incorrect.

Dave would you mind posting your optimal 1 table tourney breakdown.
I prefer this breakdown as a minimum for a single table set (10 players):

120 x T25
120 x T100
50 x T500
75 x T1000 (15x for T25/T100 color-ups)
35 x T5000 (5x used for T500 color-ups, balance for re-buys and/or stacks larger than T10K)
-------------
400 chips

Supports up to T15k starting stacks (12/12/5/6/1) with ample chips for color-ups and 10 re-buys, or larger T25k starting stacks with no re-buys. Typically 80-110 total chips in play at tournament end, pending structure.

Never hurts to get extras, in case of loss, theft, breakage, or future expansion. :) Public service announcement and unpaid endorsement to buy moar chipes.

I went with the universal, and BG approved 600 chip set.

T 25 - 160
T 100 - 160
T 500 - 80
T 1k - 140
T 5k - 60

With 5 extras each. Perfect for 1 (12/12/5/7) or 2 (8/8/4/7) table 10k starting stacks.
Correct - that 600 chip set supports one table up to T35K stacks (12/12/5/6/5), while also supporting 20 players with 20K stacks (8/8/4/7/2) or 10K stacks with re-buys.

This is what I’ll be going with:

Green 0.25/blue $1/yellow $5/black $20

I’d really like to use the $5000 plaque as my $20 but I decided on the black $20 to save a few bucks towards my CPC set. I also think that these base and side paint options will look great in stacks together.

Would really like to see more breakdowns and denomination choices as I can't decide what colors and what numbers, and I can't even decide cash or tournament!

I’m thinking this for a 10 person T100k freezeout:

100 x $100 standard
80 x $500 standard
100 x $1000 standard
80 x $5000 standard
20 x $25000 plaque (brown)
12 x Bounty plaque (yellow) (12 to meet custom minimum)

Not a super versatile breakdown, but I really like the black chips and the plaques. And I don’t really have the funds or needs to get anything different.

Would really like to see more breakdowns and denomination choices as I can't decide what colors and what numbers, and I can't even decide cash or tournament!

I’m going with 100/200/400/100 plus spares.

I decided on a cash set because the edgespots on these look too good to take any of them off of the table

200 x 25c
200 x 1
100 x 5
80 x 25
20 x 100

6 person only? That's probably overkill actually, you can probably get by with:

100 x 25
200 x 1
100 x 5
100 x 25

You can "get by" with less than this probably even, but this is a nice 500ct setup that would easily support up to 8-10 players at those stakes with only a $40 buy in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom