Dia de los Muertos Poker Chips Now Available! (8 Viewers)

Order placed! So excited to use these at our Halloween game!

I went for an ultra flexible Cali inspired custom STT set:

Quantity Chip Denomination
100 yellow (angel) 5
120 purple (couple) 25
120 white (mustache) 100
60 black (reaper) 500
80 blue (guitar) 1000
25 pink (jester) REBUY

Last edited:
Good god. I don't need them. I don't need them. I don't need them. OK now that I got that through my head I'd probably do the pink as 25 cents, blue as $1, Yellow as $5 and the black one as a $20. That black chip is soooo sweet, might even want it as a 1 or quarter so it gets more play..

I did order 2 samples to play with. Might use them as seating chips. Put 9 in a hat and 9 on the table (1 at each seat) and have people draw from the hat to figure out where they sit then they can use them as card toppers or whatever.

Yeah baby!

Sivathasan_BRProDDLM (1) (Small).jpg

These are a trip! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I think I have a new favorite ceramic set, well done to all involved. Anyone on the fence should jump in, these are an incredible deal.

And thanks for the super fast shipping Gene, these will be in play Friday evening (y) :thumbsup:

20181022_211229.jpg

These are a trip! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I think I have a new favorite ceramic set, well done to all involved. Anyone on the fence should jump in, these are an incredible deal.

And thanks for the super fast shipping Gene, these will be in play Friday evening (y) :thumbsup:

View attachment 210618
They look great! How do they stack and shuffle? I've never messed with ceramics but I'm intrigued. We need more youtubers on here. I'm honestly shocked hobbyphilic is the only one making chip videos.

They look great! How do they stack and shuffle? I've never messed with ceramics but I'm intrigued. We need more youtubers on here. I'm honestly shocked hobbyphilic is the only one making chip videos.

Abc ceramics stack like bricks, which is often not the case for ceramics (spinners are often a problem). They have a nice textured surface so they shuffle well, not too slippery or sticky. And the artwork came out great, I love the detail and colors on these, very vibrant.

After playing with the samples all evening, I have no choice but to submit to the awesomeness that is this set. Can’t believe how incredible they look, feel, sound, taste... er smell... errr well shit, if your into the art style, you can’t resist these.

I get a strong Greatful Dead, Sublime, and Red Hot Chili Pepper vibe from these. Is that weird?

Cheers!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom