Dia de los Muertos Poker Chips Now Available! (3 Viewers)

PM me today for an extended discount code.
@ABC Gifts and Awards mine are showing they will be arriving today, any chance I can extend the discount until Monday? I'd really appreciate it!!!

Yes, medal alignment.
Does the chips have medal alignment (i.e. front and back faces are at the same side horizontally)?

43mm are at standard 43mm pricing. Same price for stock denom or semi-custom.
How much extra is is for 43mm? Those are going to be sweet!

Minimum of 20 per denom for the 43mm size.
@ABC Gifts and Awards I don’t recall if you can do a 43mm chip using your ABC blanks. If so, would it be a pain if I ordered 25 semi custom 43mm white hundo chips? Maybe I’ll add on another rack or two of my $5s to make this possible.

PM me today for an extended discount code to add on to your sample set. ;)
Wow!
Amazing chips!

Just got my 500 chip sample set.
Going to order moar

I still get the discount? Right?

These are sweet. Can’t wait for Friday’s game!

0AC49614-4FDF-46A6-A12B-4BE6AAF1D723.jpeg

IMG_3698.JPG

Let the tournaments begin! These chips are so cool in person. The level of detail is just incredible, both in the characters and in the multitude of colors used on each chip in a way that is not overwhelming or muddled. They stack remarkably well too. I already want to make a semi-custom cash set to get the whites more involved - I like those more than I thought I would. Someone should have warned me about how addictive this hobby is. :rolleyes:

Got the first art for 43mm set, probably going to add the dollar sign on the denomination. Swapped the 1000 and the 5000, added the Recompensa (Bounty) and Reencarnacion (Rebuy), and got some extra ND's for a couple of people.

Probably try to do a mini group buy on a 50mm Dealer button using the red art in a few weeks. Looking to use the Spanish text for Dealer ( La Repartidora de Cartas) on it as well, feminine because of the roses.

I like how the progression tells the story -
(25) the young maiden with the ear to ear grin,
(100) the young man on a life of debauchery,
(500) they meet and get married,
(1000) then have a baby,
(5000) then the guy discovers PCF,
(Bounty) then the guy is single again, and
(Rebuy) finally the jokes on him, cause he remarries his ex..

Dia de Muerta.jpg

Last edited:
Probably try to do a mini group buy on a 50mm Dealer button using the red art in a few weeks. Looking to use the Spanish text for Dealer ( La Repartidora de Cartas) on it as well, feminine because of the roses.

I'd be in for a button but I think @Puzzlemonkey is working on one. I was thinking that the brown 5k plaque may make a cool dealer button.

My order came in ninety minutes before the start of the Halloween game last night. Perfect timing!

The chips were a great hit with the players. They do stack like bricks. We were playing mixed games with lots of high-low splits. Easily 40+ high stacks of chips presplit with no problems

These chips fit quite well in "cheap foreign made racks". A very very good thing given how many such racks I have. Not quite locked in tight, but 20 chips is an easy fit and 21 chips can't be mashed in.

I am happy with the purchase, well worth the price -=- DrStrange

Order arrived yesterday. As said, they stack and feel great! Perfect shuffling, awesome unique sound vs clay, and overall just exude quality.

@ABC Gifts and Awards The $5 stock chip is my favorite of the bunch for art, but didn’t want to do a non-standard color in my tourney set. Could that art be printed on a dealer puck if I met order quantity minimums? I’m definitely in for whatever @Puzzlemonkey designs too, but I’d like to have the red art on a dealer puck too!

Order arrived yesterday. As said, they stack and feel great! Perfect shuffling, awesome unique sound vs clay, and overall just exude quality.

@ABC Gifts and Awards The $5 stock chip is my favorite of the bunch for art, but didn’t want to do a non-standard color in my tourney set. Could that art be printed on a dealer puck if I met order quantity minimums? I’m definitely in for whatever @Puzzlemonkey designs too, but I’d like to have the red art on a dealer puck too!

In for 3

Unpacked and sorted our group order on Tuesday. I still need to get all of mine out of the bags and get some better shots of them. This is my first set with plaques and they're really cool!

IMG_20181030_171805413.jpg

I can't believe how fast Gene printed and shipped these! And everything was spot on. We played some LTP (Lunch Time Poker) at the office yesterday, and I totally forgot to take photos! Doh! They played great though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom