Dia de los Muertos Poker Chips Now Available! (5 Viewers)

I was wondering why the colors look so different on his post! No idea why it looks like that. (n) :thumbsdown:

Sorry i should have been more specific. Your artwork appears to have a different color tone or saturation. Not the custom denomination part. The actual color palette.

something like this will work for me. Some small edits to denom placement/size coming but this is it.
Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 8.36.34 AM.png

Chips arrived yesterday right as I was leaving to play some daytime poker with a few other chippers. Grabbed the box and took them along with me.

These came out great! Everyone was really impressed by the printing, stacking, and feel. We didn’t get them into play unfortunately as the game had already started and another set saw action. People were asking for sample sets, that’s how well these came out.

Thanks so much @Puzzlemonkey and @ABC Gifts and Awards. I’m 100% planning on ordering more when I get the chance.

P.S. if anyone is planning to order the exact same chips that I did, could I piggy back off of your order to refill because of the sample sets I gave out? Thanks

Chips arrived yesterday right as I was leaving to play some daytime poker with a few other chippers. Grabbed the box and took them along with me.

These came out great! Everyone was really impressed by the printing, stacking, and feel. We didn’t get them into play unfortunately as the game had already started and another set saw action. People were asking for sample sets, that’s how well these came out.

Thanks so much @Puzzlemonkey and @ABC Gifts and Awards. I’m 100% planning on ordering more when I get the chance.

P.S. if anyone is planning to order the exact same chips that I did, could I piggy back off of your order to refill because of the sample sets I gave out? Thanks
What did you order?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom