Auction DETROIT FRAC AUCTION (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
David isn't a part of your personal army.
D
All in fun. No stress! GL w auction

Wow. Ahh…ok. I don’t know him. I haven’t ever bought from him (I don’t think). I haven’t sold to him (I don’t think). But as a member that actually takes part in the community? 9k+ messages in 2.5yrs with a 100% rating over dozens of transactions sure does make him different than someone trying to act like a tough guy with posts like:

who has no where near the rating.

Others can do as they wish. I’m out and otherwise would have outbid to win. So I guess thanks for that!
Let me get this straight. You won’t bid because it defending myself my @doublebooyah85 . I don’t need your business. Move on

D

Let me get this straight. You won’t bid because it defending myself my @doublebooyah85 . I don’t need your business. Move on
Hey - we all win! It honestly would have sucked to have to pay you more than $1. And you would have hated letting the chips go to me for any cost…regardless how high!

Saying I troll your posts is comical. Take a breath, re-read my original post, and then look inside yourself. Something is off in there!

Hey - we all win! It honestly would have sucked to have to pay you more than $1. And you would have hated letting the chips go to me for any cost…regardless how high!

Saying I troll your posts is comical. Take a breath, re-read my original post, and then look inside yourself. Something is off in there!
Just move on. You’re apart of the troll, do no good for the community, clique. You’re just mad you lost. Just like how you’re friends get mad when they can’t afford my prices

Dude idc your clique can him and haw. I’m making bank
Since you responded to this, I feel it's fair I can say that's EXACTLY what we are pointing out. You're not here for the benefit of anyone but yourself. Making "bank" is your sole purpose. I guess there will always be members who are here to price gouge and maximize profits rather than fairly price their items. Even though this is an auction where the items for sale will dictate their own worth, many of us "cliquish" here don't forget the astronomical price of your fracs or your brackish manner towards others.

1708051605436.jpeg

Since you responded to this, I feel it's fair I can say that's EXACTLY what we are pointing out. You're not here for the benefit of anyone but yourself. Making "bank" is your sole purpose. I guess there will always be members who are here to price gouge and maximize profits rather than fairly price their items. Even though this is an auction where the items for sale will dictate their own worth, many of us "cliquish" here don't forget the astronomical price of your fracs or your brackish manner towards others.
What are you saying? I’m doing an auction? Starting at $1 how am I price gouging? LMAO.

You stir shit up then cry to the mods.

Who deleted this post earlier? You know the one where you posted a lower price in another members sale thread? And then you cry about the community. Lol
Screenshot_20240215-145129.png

Oh yeah, it was probably David that deleted it. I'm sure the mods love you.

You stir shit up then cry to the mods.

Who deleted this post earlier? You know the one where you posted a lower price in another members sale thread? And then you cry about the community. LolView attachment 1274621

Oh yeah, it was probably David that deleted it. I'm sure the mods love you.
So by offering a lower price? How am I gouging? That is helping the community pay less LMAO WTF

Too busy counting $$
Is there a class or manual I can reference to get to the point where I too am too busy counting $$ to bid on chips I want? I feel like that’s anti-my-goals (I want the chips) but I love to learn!

Is there a class or manual I can reference to get to the point where I too am too busy counting $$ to bid on chips I want? I feel like that’s anti-my-goals (I want the chips) but I love to learn!
You can try to find elsewhere

You can try to find elsewhere
You’re right! Thank you so much for the suggestion! I hadn’t even checked my private messages but an entire rack of the detroits was offered to me for even less per chip so I snapped them up! So a win win for both, right?!?!!!! Thanks again and happy auction!!

You’re right! Thank you so much for the suggestion! I hadn’t even checked my private messages but an entire rack of the detroits was offered to me for even less per chip so I snapped them up! So a win win for both, right?!?!!!! Thanks again and happy auction!!
Lmao I’m sure

8D0096B8-3B78-4FD5-8F76-7D71844C654C.jpeg

$10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom