Designing a CPC (ASM) set for retirement gift - need your feedback (1 Viewer)

Totaly understand not wanting to wait. I can highly recomend sun-fly chips as that is what i have. Also, if you want to give it a bit more of a high end feeling, i can also recomend msk for plaques. You can click the Link for my tournament chips in my signature to have a look at what i had made.

Another option, altough not custom like you want, is to go for one of the paulson horseshoe sets, either from the classifieds or if still available from the chiproom. Theme is a fit atleast. Or, if you don't mind the cost, have Gear relabel them (or do it yourself) for a semi-custom set.
Great sets you have on your HMK theme, enjoyed seeing them! Also, I've heard of Sun-Fly before but was thinking about the CPC route just because they offer a ceramic option. Any major differences I should know about?

Reactions: HMK
Ceramics (and ceramic hybrids) allow you the greatest degree of customization possible, with full face printing, rolling edge printing, edge alignment, etc. You'll want a good design and maybe get some input from one of the graphic designers here. 1000 chips will get you a fully useable cash set (from frac through $20/25) as well as a tourney set starting T25 or T100 base.
Yep, thanks! I have suggested to the guy that is sort of managing the project to contact J5. I had used used his talents to design the inlays for my ASM's years ago, as well as set of ceramics for a previous company related thing. Not sure he is still doing that kind of thing or not, but CPC (David) also indicates on his site that he has some designers available.

Great sets you have on your HMK theme, enjoyed seeing them! Also, I've heard of Sun-Fly before but was thinking about the CPC route just because they offer a ceramic option. Any major differences I should know about?
Actually, i'm like 99% sure the ceramics cpc offers are sun-flys. Either as a middle hand or by using their blanks to print on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom