SOLD Desert Sands cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THRA5H3R

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I picked the bulk of this set up from @RivieraDanny when he was clearing them out. Since that purchase, I nabbed some custom nickels to possibly make a full microstakes setup. I never got around to picking up the quarters - they are still readily available at customizedpokerchips.com. I have since obtained some Royal Yaks that I like better, so I want to release these to someone who will appreciate them (and perhaps use them?). I'm not looking to flip these, just mostly recoup what I've paid. Here's the breakdown:

.05 - 200
1 - 100
5 - 200
25 - 100
100 - 100

Except for the nickels, everything is unfelted. I can't speak for the previous owner of the nickels, but they do have a slightly slicker finish to them.

Asking $300 shipped anywhere in US. Since this is my first sale, let's keep it to that locality until I get some experience.

And now, the pr0n:

IMG_1952.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG

Last edited:
GLWS....always liked these chips. Really wanted these when I started out, and then was able to get a couple of sets of the Nevada Jacks as prizes in a couple of contest so decided to go with them instead. Still wish I had gone the Desert Sands route instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom