Derail and WTF Merge Thread (20 Viewers)

1642621278772.jpeg

Note: I laughed at the cat sitting at the dinner table, thinking he was people.

I would never laugh at a member of the army. They have guys that can turn your head into a cloud of red mist from a little over a mile away. :ninja:
Haha... It's all in good fun. Army, Navy, AF, Marines, CG... busting chops is kind of expected... I think it might even be mandatory

Edit: + Space Force!

Last edited:
"Hey Honey... can I snap a couple pictures of my chips on the Dinning Room table to list on eBay?"

"NO! Find somewhere else!"View attachment 850363
Straight off eBay... no I can't make this Sh*t up... Chip pictures on the top of the Toilet!
Photographing with a cellphone is always better if there is some white in the shot for "white balance". If you don't have a white table, you need something white in the shot.

That said, I usually put a piece of paper in the shot, and then just crop it out.

This...
1642870204581.jpeg

Becomes this...
2022-01-21 09.35.20.jpg

Toilet not required - but at least he got a truer reproduction of the colors.

Photographing with a cellphone is always better if there is some white in the shot for "white balance". If you don't have a white table, you need something white in the shot.

That said, I usually put a piece of paper in the shot, and then just crop it out.

This...
View attachment 850431

Becomes this...
View attachment 850432

Toilet not required - but at least he got a truer reproduction of the colors.
Do you have all of the chips you need for that set MJ? I have a few racks of CPS chips still that could be relabeled, I see the 2022 on there but this is an already established set correct? So odd not seeing a Zombie on there. Haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom