Delayed departure from Las Vegas and a ban. (2 Viewers)

ever figure out why you were banned? I’ve also noticed a lot of vendors lost the tags…why?

ever figure out why you were banned? I’ve also noticed a lot of vendors lost the tags…why?

There isn't going to be a public discussion of this. See the ToS:

"Staff decisions are final. Ultimately, staff, which is comprised of the owners, administrators, and moderators and any additional positions created for the purpose of managing this site, has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site. If you have any concerns or questions relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration or moderation team. We DO NOT permit public discussion relating to site moderation."

There isn't going to be a public discussion of this. See the ToS:

"Staff decisions are final. Ultimately, staff, which is comprised of the owners, administrators, and moderators and any additional positions created for the purpose of managing this site, has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site. If you have any concerns or questions relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration or moderation team. We DO NOT permit public discussion relating to site moderation."
Sorry, my mistake

tenor.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom