Delayed departure from Las Vegas and a ban. (1 Viewer)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Hello all.
We’ve delayed our departure from Las Vegas 1. Didnt want to battle the hoards leaving on the 5th. And 2. Due to the re route from the CO mudslide closing the I-70. Needed time to cancel campgrounds on old route and make new rezzys on the Route 66 trek home. Add to that I caught a banishment here for a while for reasons that will be told to me I hope so I can avoid it in the future.

any way..... I’m catching up the PMs. And such recovering from the ban. If we have unfinished business feel free to reach out and remind me where we’re at and get through!!! Thanks to all who texted and reached out and gave a bit o support !!!

tumblr_ohh8lktIlA1spgk1lo1_500.gif

We’re waving @Lil Tuna can you see us???
Hope you had safe travels coming through and the rest of your way home. I’m only about 5 minutes away from the Big Texan, still haven’t been there yet.
I hear the record holder is a 120lb woman who downed 3 of those 72oz steak dinners in an hour. :wow:

Hope you had safe travels coming through and the rest of your way home. I’m only about 5 minutes away from the Big Texan, still haven’t been there yet.
I hear the record holder is a 120lb woman who downed 3 of those 72oz steak dinners in an hour. :wow:
If it was more than an overnight I’d have bought ya a beer!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom