Decent Amazon deal on Acrylic case + chips (1 Viewer)

CO0LHand

Pair
Reaction score
So I was looking to pick up an Acrylic case and the chip racks when I noticed this for sale. It's the acrylic case + racks + 1000 Nexgen Pro chips. Now I am not a huge fan of Nexgen Pro chips but at less than $90 I figured the case + racks was only $20 cheaper and 1000 chips for $20 is pretty good, even if I just sell them. So I am posting this here if anyone else is interested. There are 4 of them left at the current deal (it looks like a temporary lightning deal.)

Great deal for someone looking for an entry set or someone looking to hoard Nexgens.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FLMYQM/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

;)

When all is said and done, you are essentially getting 1000 unlabeled NexGen Pro chips for about 3c each (plus 10 free racks). Selling them for 10c each shouldn't be too difficult.

Amazon has been having really quick super deals lately. I have friends who have purchased some stuff at 80-90% off in the last few weeks of December. I think Amazon periodically purges all of it's old inventory as a tax writeoff so keep an eye out.

My guess is that they are probably 69mm or 70mm -- way too lose for ceramics/Paulsons (66.7mm), will fit thicker ASM/CPC chips (67.7mm), and the 'standard' china clays (69mm) - but theoretically not the CPS chips, which are supposed to be Paulson thickness. ASM/CPC chip thickness can vary based on color and mold.

My guess is that they are probably 69mm or 70mm -- way too lose for ceramics/Paulsons (66.7mm), will fit thicker ASM/CPC chips (67.7mm), and the 'standard' china clays (69mm) - but theoretically not the CPS chips, which are supposed to be Paulson thickness. ASM/CPC chip thickness can vary based on color and mold.

When my CPC A molds get here in the spring I'll need racks. Should I buy for 67.7?

When my CPC A molds get here in the spring I'll need racks. Should I buy for 67.7?

Probably, but smart money waits until actual chips are in-hand and measured before ordering racks for a perfect fit.

I just saw it at 247 and didn't understand the great price , but I guess it was 78 :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom