DEALER BUTTONS - Suggestion Box / Interest Thread for PCFDBGB02 (3 Viewers)

Any interest in some PNY dealer buttons?

Does someone know who owns the artwork for some of the previous designs? Wasn't it @Irish ??

View attachment 701529

And yes @Irish did a group buy a number of years back with NYC bridges (black DBs) and One World Trade Center (one white and one black DB).

Initially there was a possibility of white NYC bridge DBs (which would look great). There were smaller white DBs made that featured the two you posted above, plus Grand Central Station, Times Square, and one with a yacht. I think those were made quite a bit earlier, though.

Yep I ran a GB for a few different designs a number of year ago:

full

I'd have to dig up the artwork files, but I'd be OK with more of these getting made.

I can no longer edit the second post of this thread, so I‘ll start sharing my ideas here.

I sent BR Pro a bunch of images that we’ve been discussing in this thread, and they were all approved by Gene. So we will start with the following:
  • Teddy KGB Oreo (2 cookie pieces / 1 cream filling piece)
  • Starlite - white
  • Starlite - black
  • Treasure Island - cream
  • Havana Capri - tan
  • Havana Capri - red
  • Isle Girardeau - black (2 rolling edges - seeing about offering 2 faces as well)
  • Taj Mahal - black
  • Nevada Lodge - white
  • Crystal Park - white
  • Four Queens - off white
  • Oh Canada - red
  • Bomb Pot - black
  • Boba Fett / Han Solo - bounty
Maybe the Jack Cincinnati as well (assuming we can get artwork changes done fairly quickly), and maybe some All In buttons. A couple other possibilities, also. I need to contact a few people to confirm we can use their artwork. But these appear to be a go.

Can we get a ‘show your cards’ button made? :p:eek:

That’s a @Nuhockey creation! He crushed that idea. And he has made his design available to everyone.

That is amazing...... I really like how players can have the bounty hunter showing then have a potential stack of, or side by side Solo's for their collection.

looks like I am going to need to order 10 or 11 of those. Extra's cause I anticipate at least one of them "walking" at some point.

I can no longer edit the second post of this thread, so I‘ll start sharing my ideas here.

I sent BR Pro a bunch of images that we’ve been discussing in this thread, and they were all approved by Gene. So we will start with the following:
  • Teddy KGB Oreo (2 cookie pieces / 1 cream filling piece)
  • Starlite - white
  • Starlite - black
  • Treasure Island - cream
  • Havana Capri - tan
  • Havana Capri - red
  • Isle Girardeau - black (2 rolling edges - seeing about offering 2 faces as well)
  • Taj Mahal - black
  • Nevada Lodge - white
  • Crystal Park - white
  • Four Queens - off white
  • Oh Canada - red
  • Bomb Pot - black
  • Boba Fett / Han Solo - bounty
Maybe the Jack Cincinnati as well (assuming we can get artwork changes done fairly quickly), and maybe some All In buttons. A couple other possibilities, also. I need to contact a few people to confirm we can use their artwork. But these appear to be a go.
I should have the artwork for the FLV buttons by the end of May (probably sooner) according to the designer. :tup:

Any interest in a Mirage tribute button? I need a designer to finish / make this happen...was thinking "Dealer" in the Mirage script and some sort of rolling edge...

Attachments

• miragebutton.png
    miragebutton.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 88
That teddy oreo cookie is a clever idea. Does it lock together or no?
Most people have super glued them, but some have used small Velcro pieces or even drilled into them to glue magnets in them. That way they can twist off the cookie pieces like in the movie.

Yep I ran a GB for a few different designs a number of year ago:

full

I'd have to dig up the artwork files, but I'd be OK with more of these getting made.

Thanks @Irish, that would be awesome if we could get some more of these made. I'm more than happy to chip in for the artwork as well if needed.

Thanks @Irish, that would be awesome if we could get some more of these made. I'm more than happy to chip in for the artwork as well if needed.
Artwork was done by me, as long as folks ask nicely no payment needed. Remind me on the time frame on when the artwork is needed, I have to dig it out and right now I'm insanely busy between work and prepping for the Jersey meetup.

Artwork was done by me, as long as folks ask nicely no payment needed. Remind me on the time frame on when the artwork is needed, I have to dig it out and right now I'm insanely busy between work and prepping for the Jersey meetup.
I think it will be in the Q3 group buy in a few months. We have plenty of buttons in the Q2 run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom