GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB04 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 1 UPDATE

We've got 266 x 60mm dealer buttons on order, plus 294 x 47mm chips.

Y'all are a bunch of sickos. But still ...

Nobody Sicker Than Me.gif

Last edited:
A - 2
F - 1
G - 1
H - 1
I - 1
Q - 2
R - 2

Thanks for running the GB.

J - HORSESHOE - LIGHT BLUE / DARK BLUE (different image on each side - back by popular demand) ... 60mm
View attachment 819478

K - HORSESHOE - WHITE ... 60mm
View attachment 819479

View attachment 819480

L - HORSESHOE - DARK GREY ... 60mm
View attachment 819481

I have a few questions about the horse shoe buttons..

1- is there a rolling edge on #L Dark Grey?
2- am I clear that the white button has a white rolling edge and the light blue/dark blue edge is red?

considering adjusting my numbers up

I have a few questions about the horse shoe buttons..

1- is there a rolling edge on #L Dark Grey?
2- am I clear that the white button has a white rolling edge and the light blue/dark blue edge is red?

considering adjusting my numbers up

Yes, the dark grey Horseshoe button should have a matching dark grey rolling edge with a design similar to the white version. The white horseshoe button will have a white rolling edge. And the light blue / dark blue Horseshoe button has a red rolling edge.

Himewad
full

is it too late for these in 47mm? I believe from the same designer as the dealer button.....

I'd be all over these if they were for 32 of them..... and 4/4/4/4 of the buttons. If not 10 dealer buttons are good.

In the meantime I would like to adjust my order of dealer buttons to
this one
J x 2
Kx 2
L x 2
M x 4
Still 10 total

Last edited:
F x 2
I x 2
N x 1
O x 2
P x 2
Q x 1
R x 1
DD x 1

Himewad
full

is it too late for these in 47mm? I believe from the same designer as the dealer button.....

I'd be all over these if they were for 32 of them..... and 4/4/4/4 of the buttons. If not 10 dealer buttons are good.

In the meantime I would like to adjust my order of dealer buttons to
this one
J x 2
Kx 2
L x 2
M x 4
Still 10 total
Crap. I completely forgot about those. Yes, they should have been on the list. Adding now as item KK.

Crap. I completely forgot about those. Yes, they should have been on the list. Adding now as item KK.
iu

oh yeah I found the secret button on the list....Wohoo!!!!

Just to be clear are there any other secret buttons that were missed ?????????

Lets update that order once again now that my wish has been granted.

this one
J x 4
Kx 4
L x 4
M x 4
KK x 32

total 16 dealer buttons and 32 all ins

I promise not to change my order again....Unless my other wish has secretly not been listed.....A Princess Leia Golden Bikini All-In Button? or Leia/Jabba small/big blinds?

I promise not to change my order again....Unless my other wish has secretly not been listed.....A Princess Leia Golden Bikini All-In Button? or Leia/Jabba small/big blinds?

No, that should be it. Lots of 47mm chip options this time around. But nothing Star Wars.

No, that should be it. Lots of 47mm chip options this time around. But nothing Star Wars.
There really is a great selection this time around. I just hope the trickle trend of SW chips continues, I'd like to be able to switch out all of my accessory chips eventually to SW chips for theme games as desired down the road. The Bobba Fett's from the May sale are amazing

Sorry for the late note here, is it too late to add a design for consideration?

Too late for this group buy, yes.
No worries, thanks. Have these GBs generally been happening every few months or thereabouts? I somehow missed this one when it kicked off so I just want to set a reminder for myself if there's some historical consistency to when these happen.

No worries, thanks. Have these GBs generally been happening every few months or thereabouts? I somehow missed this one when it kicked off so I just want to set a reminder for myself if there's some historical consistency to when these happen.
Yes, they have been every few months this year. They are a huge undertaking, so I might not do four next year. Just depends how I'm feeling about it, and if the demand keeps up at this ridiculous pace. At this point, I'm thinking 2 or 3 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom