GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB03 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to update everyone ... I paid for the order on 10/01/2021. In general, it takes about 2-1/2 to 3 weeks for these orders to arrive at my door. Then I will need to organize, pack, and ship 130+ orders. Give me about a week to get everything out the door, So hopefully you will be seeing these in your mailboxes by late October / early November (CONUS). And who the hell knows for the international shipments. Those are always random.

Looks like I'm gonna be busy this weekend.

1634649058138.png

Just to update everyone ... I paid for the order on 10/01/2021. In general, it takes about 2-1/2 to 3 weeks for these orders to arrive at my door. Then I will need to organize, pack, and ship 130+ orders. Give me about a week to get everything out the door, So hopefully you will be seeing these in your mailboxes by late October / early November (CONUS). And who the hell knows for the international shipments. Those are always random.
No rush for me. Feel free to put me at the end of the line.

After my preliminary count. I think I might be one dealer button short (one of the PNY buttons). But I still need to go through them individually to make sure there isn’t a DB in the wrong stack.

Definitely looks like I’m short a couple of items. One each of item “T” (PNY white bridges v1) and item “X” (STFU 47mm chip). my guess is they fell out of the box that arrived broken - one entire edge was open from one side to the other on a corner - and a number of bags were broken open with loose DBs and chips in the box. First time that’s ever happened.

I‘ll figure it out.

Definitely looks like I’m short a couple of items. One each of item “T” (PNY white bridges v1) and item “X” (STFU 47mm chip). my guess is they fell out of the box that arrived broken - one entire edge was open from one side to the other on a corner - and a number of bags were broken open with loose DBs and chips in the box. First time that’s ever happened.

I‘ll figure it out.
If it makes it any easier, I had 10 of the item “X” STFU buttons, you can short me the lost one, not a big deal…

Ugh. After going through each order and sorting them, I must have messed up somewhere, because I am a couple DBs short now. I'm not REALLY short - I just messed up putting a DB in the wrong person's pile somewhere. I guess it was bound to happen with 130+ orders.

This is gonna take a few days to get these packages out the door. Bear with me.

6BD4472F-A771-4E3B-9ED9-BD661EEE7034.jpeg

Ugh. After going through each order and sorting them, I must have messed up somewhere, because I am a couple DBs short now. I'm not REALLY short - I just messed up putting a DB in the wrong person's pile somewhere. I guess it was bound to happen with 130+ orders.

This is gonna take a few days to get these packages out the door. Bear with me.

View attachment 799639
No rush on mine. Take your time. I bet they will hook you up for the ones that were lost.

Yeah, just dealer buttons, not gonna break anyone’s game up. We all appreciate the effort, this was a huge order.

I double-checked everyone's orders, and found two that I made errors on. So those have been corrected, and my previous counts have been verified. I still think we lost a couple of items when the one box was broken open, but it's not the end of the world.

Next up is prepping everything for shipment, and getting everything out the door. I hope to be done by the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom