Giveaway Dealer Button Collector Starter Set #2 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I have collected dealer buttons for about a year now, and it's been a blast. I have run a number of group buys this year, and after accumulating 300+ dealer buttons, I figure it's time for me to run a couple of giveaways intended for PCF members who are thinking about getting into collecting dealer buttons.

This is giveaway #2, and it is open to any PCF member. Up for grabs are the following six dealer buttons.
  • Club 3820 - 60mm
  • G-Town Poker Club - 60mm
  • Par-a-Dice - 60mm
  • Windy Crest - 60mm
  • Scrub Donkey - 55mm
  • The Hammer - 55mm
Club 3820.jpgG-Town Poker Club 2.jpgPar-a-Dice 3.jpgWindy Crest.jpgScrub Donkey Poker 1.jpgScrub Donkey Poker 2.jpg

1. To enter, simply post "in", "here", "yo" etc.
2. Participants will be capped at 32 entrants. When this number is reached, I will seat four tables of eight players each in the order they signed up.
3. Each table will be dealt a hand of Texas Hold'em, with the winner moving on to the final table. Then each table will play a second hand of Texas Hold'em (minus the first winner), with the winner also moving on to the final table. If the first hand is a chop, both players will advance and a second hand will not be played. If the second hand is a chop, a tie-breaker hand of Texas Hold'em will be played between the players to determine which player will advance. When the final table has all eight players determined, a hand of Texas Hold'em will be dealt to determine the giveaway winner. A chop will result in a tie-breaker hand played between those players.
4. Winner to pay shipping ($6 in CONUS - international will pay actual shipping).

GOOD LUCK!!!

Yo.

Thanks for running the awesome giveaway. I’ve yet to win a single one. Maybe that’ll change lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom