DDLM cut cards, bounties. 17 March, proofs are in (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great but I’d like the lines to be thickened up to make it a bit more cartoony

That brown all-in chip is a nice piece of work so far. I'd love to see what happens when it finishes =)
I was pleased too. Other than a complementary boarder I dont have any revisions on that one. I can ask for 1 more revision before the commission terms are satisfied, so if anyone has suggestions I'll take them here.

The original intent was to have all in on the front and Muerto! On the back to serve as bounty. The theme is: he's all excited to go all in, then when he's busted (on the back) there's a chalk outline where he was killed and evidence markers by the money bags he dropped.

Getting close, what are your thoughts on the all in /bounty. Should it be front and back or two different chips? Border work should be done later today*. Text is being removed in favor of a font that complements the set better as well.

Comission_brycebrown_muerto_mm_modified.png
Comission_brycebrown_allin_modified_full.png

Getting close, what are your thoughts on the all in /bounty. Should it be front and back or two different chips? Border work should be done later today*. Text is being removed in favor of a font that complements the set better as well.

I don't think it should be both on one chip.

I don't think it should be both on one chip.
Can you elaborate? Just personal preference or is there some background. Still learning so I appreciate any input.

My thinking was 'all in' is essentially putting your bounty on the line. So double sided.

As all in on both sides, it seems more like a dealer tool to toss out to an all in player. Which is valid, just not where my head was.

It's personal preference. I don't like having to think about which side to flip out, especially in a quick moment such as an all in. I'll be in for this either way, just my 2c.

I also feel the hat covers so much of the head that we don't get as much freaky art. But it's probably too late to change that.

I have an idea for something funny along these lines. Maybe I'm being a bit cynical here, but how about a green plaque like where the skeletons are at the table, but all three are baked from doing a ton of pot and the plaque is worth $420?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom