SOLD DDLM 600 Piece Tourney Set/Brand New - $325 (Reduced) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if these chips without "$" sign is considered custom? Or can you buy the standard chips and just have no "$"?
I'll need to buy a bunch more and would like to know what that expense would be.

Any amount not with the values including the dollar or cent sign is considered semi-custom (39mm) and would run you 5 cents a chip extra. The prices though aren't terrible. I mean if you're getting a set of 500, you're gonna spend $325 anyways, why not just spend $350 and get the amounts you want?

Some people even opt for the 43mm@ 94 cents a chip. I'm taking a chance by doing this but I really want to see how they turn out. I took a chance because of the discount offered a week or so ago, 15% off the entire order.

I dont need them either. But I'll take them for 75$. If you want to sell them to me or all to bullet, either way I'm locked at 75$.

I have an order being produced right now that i could add reds onto for less than 94$ and they would be brand new to order.

I dont need them either. But I'll take them for 75$. If you want to sell them to me or all to bullet, either way I'm locked at 75$.

I have an order being produced right now that i could add reds onto for less than 94$ and they would be brand new to order.
For the record these are brand new. Never been used. I will send you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom