SOLD DDLM 600 Piece Tourney Set/Brand New - $325 (Reduced) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps anyone decide...I will pay $175 for the .25 horseshoes and you can reduce the the 510 remaining $1’s/$5’s to $375 which is .74 a chip. Or if you’re willing to split off the .25’s.

I'll finish off the HS Cleveland set split with both racks of $1s at .74 per chip

Does this mean you will be refunding us on the Cleveland set based on your reduction price? :)

Haha thanks so much. At one point I may or may not have considered selling it to fuel my poker chip addiction. Having two expensive hobbies is no good.
What guitars do you have?

LTD ec 1000 and a les Paul. Currently looking into either a mustang or a jaguar.
Nice. Those LTD's are really nice for the money. I have a custom tele-inspired guitar built by a friend, and I just bought an MIJ Fender Offset Tele. I've gone the digital route for amps (Helix), so not as much fun as actual tubes. :D

Nice. Those LTD's are really nice for the money. I have a custom tele-inspired guitar built by a friend, and I just bought an MIJ Fender Offset Tele. I've gone the digital route for amps (Helix), so not as much fun as actual tubes. :D
Haha oh man, I've always been curious about those. I just got a mustang amp myself and the convenience of the presets are getting to me. Can't imagine how nice the helix are.

LTD's are definitely great value. Always wanted a tele or a strat but don't think I'm cool enough for them lol.

Haha oh man, I've always been curious about those. I just got a mustang amp myself and the convenience of the presets are getting to me. Can't imagine how nice the helix are.

LTD's are definitely great value. Always wanted a tele or a strat but don't think I'm cool enough for them lol.
Yeah, the Helix is great. Not the same as analog pedals through a tube amp, but convenient, flexible, and relatively inexpensive. I sometimes miss the real thing, but I won't go back anytime soon. The Mustang amps sound great, too.

I'm not rock'n'roll enough for an LP. I'm more adult contemporary, so Strats and Teles are the perfect fit. :)

Yeah, the Helix is great. Not the same as analog pedals through a tube amp, but convenient, flexible, and relatively inexpensive. I sometimes miss the real thing, but I won't go back anytime soon. The Mustang amps sound great, too.

I'm not rock'n'roll enough for an LP. I'm more adult contemporary, so Strats and Teles are the perfect fit. :)
Always wanted to get into more contemporary, but for me I started with punk roots just because all you needed to know was power chords haha. Then it grew from there.

Does anyone know if these chips without "$" sign is considered custom? Or can you buy the standard chips and just have no "$"?
I'll need to buy a bunch more and would like to know what that expense would be.

@bsdunbar1 My guess is any tweak at all, including removing the $ is considered semi-custom because they don’t stock them that way and would need to print them on demand specifically for you... but checking with Gene and Kristil at ABC is your best bet...

@bsdunbar1 My guess is any tweak at all, including removing the $ is considered semi-custom because they don’t stock them that way and would need to print them on demand specifically for you... but checking with Gene and Kristil at ABC is your best bet...
I can confirm that. Wanted my Tikis without $ and it was semi-custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom