Dal Negro Virgolone (1 Viewer)

SamSpade

Waiting List
Reaction score
I just wanted to show off a deck I really like, The Dal Negro Virgolone's have a great linen texture and feel. The printing is more detailed and vibrant than other similar cards.
Del Negro cards.png
20230621_122005.jpg

These would be perfect poker jumbo cards but I cannot stand the faces of the royal characters (they all look puffy) and I have never been a fan of the modiano/dal spade (big and fat) with small stem.
Yes, Just on feel and print quality I think they are above average, but I can see how aesthetically they might be a turn off although personally I like them. I had the same reaction to the Desjgn decks I was not a fan of the Royals or Fonts at first but now I am warming up to them. I have never been bothered by the fat spade on Modiano/Dal Negros it makes them distinctive which I appreciate. Overall I like variety in playing cards with a balance of design and function being at high levels.

I just wanted to show off a deck I really like, The Dal Negro Virgolone's have a great linen texture and feel. The printing is more detailed and vibrant than other similar cards.
View attachment 1153876View attachment 1153878
I really like the back design. :love:

@tmham @grandmeme

They are very nice cards! The card backs are a little too busy for me. You can also get them at a decent price here: https://www.chiplab.com/poker-supplies/dal-negro-virgolone-plastic-playing-cards
I am really trying to cut down on my spending :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom