Giveaway Dads with daughters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thought, maybe I need to take myself out of the running here. I think she's already too deep...

PXL_20201220_185453836.jpg

(Just kidding, there's no such thing)

IN! I've got three daughters, do I get three entries? ;)

My two older girls aren't really interested, but #3 has a small chip collection and would love to add these.

Homemade so a little wonky pretty damned awesome but yes!
Also, FTFY.

Agreed teach the children well no such thing as too deep!
She arranges her sister's stuffed animals on the poker table and deals out hands to see who wins. And then takes pictures of the hands. Totally normal, right?

I missed this. I could have started my 4 month old granddaughter early into chip collecting :)

So sorry to everyone here going through so sh$$. BearMetal is the winner. I closed my eyes and scrolled up and down.
I'm disappointed in your choice of methods. I was really expecting you to choose a winner using a lava lamp-based random number generator. ;)

Congrats @BearMetal and thanks @Percy7 for the giveaway!

(BTW, "lavarand" is a real thing and pretty interesting if you're a techno-geek like me.)

The little one was under the weather today. So we decided to have some inside time where we worked together and designed a brand new holder for her fairy chips!

PXL_20220529_010033770.PORTRAIT.jpg

It was supposed to be purple with a blue heart. This is my first time trying to print with two different colors, and I guess I messed up and got the layer height wrong. Turns out purple and blue are pretty cool together so I think she's going to keep it like this.

PXL_20220529_010047021.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom